What's a good free to play Jedi team post patch and nerfs?

Reyia
1171 posts Member
Since patch is making speed to work as intended and Poe been turned to a poetato, what's a good synergistic Jedi team to work towards?

QGJ as leader of course and Luminara, so will need three more members. Choose between the following:

Anakin
Ahsoka
Jedi Knight Guardian
Eeth Koth
Jedi Consular
Mace Windu
Barriss Offee

UFYYTyk.png?1

Replies

• I got itttttttt
  • Anakin, JC, Eeth Koth... although I would rather put Count Dooku in Eeth's spot. He doesn't need the speed buff and is better.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I got itttttttt

What did u get?
    Scinful wrote: »
    Anakin, JC, Eeth Koth... although I would rather put Count Dooku in Eeth's spot. He doesn't need the speed buff and is better.

Good idea, Dooku could fill one spot too. I have one at 4* G8.
  • Qgj lead
    Luminara
    Anakin/ jc
    Yoda
    Jc/old ben
  • Atwell
    111 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I farmed Mace for the Jedi event. He's much better after the patch. (Currently testing him in place of Aayla in my team. He's 6* G8)

You dont really need Bariss if you have Lumi. Jedi hit softly enough as they are so she actually hurts more than she helps in my experience.

Ahsoka at high levels is amazing with QGJ. I have her at 7* G7 in my team and she hits for 2-3k and crits for 4k+.

Anakin is still a bit disappointing atm even though his kit is "ok" ish.

JC is too squishy at high tiers plus Lumi is more than 2 JC's worth.

JG im not too sure tbh. Dont use her.

Eeth is really overlooked. His stun makes him a great addition to your Jedi team. At least for now as the alternatives for ftp are meh.

Plus I believe you left out Plo. (He disapproves) He's ok but really shines brighter in a clone team.

Edit* spelling
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Qgj lead
    Luminara
    Anakin/ jc
    Yoda
    Jc/old ben

Old ben is not farmable and thus not free to play. Don't want to sink thousands to 7* him.
    Atwell wrote: »
    I farmed Mace for the Jedi event. He's much better after the patch. (Currently testing him in place of Aayla in my team. He's 6* G8)

You dont really need Bariss if you have Lumi. Jedi hit softly enough as they are so she actually hurts more than she helps in my experience.

Ahsoka at high levels is amazing with QGJ. I have her at 7* G7 in my team and she hits for 2-3k and crits for 4k+.

Eeth is really overlooked. His stun makes him a great addition to your Jedi team. At least for now as the alternatives for ftp are meh.

Plus I believe you left out Plo. (He disapproves) He's ok but really shines brighter in a clone team.

Edit* spelling

That's great. I already have mace from the jedi pack I bought 3 weeks ago. So I'll level him up and include in my team. Same pack also gave Ahsoka shards so that would be my second choice as well.

I do find Barriss attack to be incredibly weak. I use her mainly in GW as leader for more health and to heal Poe taunts.

The third one not sure who, not JC I guess as more damage is needed in current meta and not heals. I could try JG as I already have her at G7. Very easy to gear up.
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Qgj lead
    Luminara
    Anakin/ jc
    Yoda
    Jc/old ben

Old ben is not farmable and thus not free to play. Don't want to sink thousands to 7* him.
    Atwell wrote: »

Edit* spelling

That's great. I already have mace from the jedi pack I bought 3 weeks ago. So I'll level him up and include in my team. Same pack also gave Ahsoka shards so that would be my second choice as well.

I do find Barriss attack to be incredibly weak. I use her mainly in GW as leader for more health and to heal Poe taunts.

The third one not sure who, not JC I guess as more damage is needed in current meta and not heals. I could try JG as I already have her at G7. Very easy to gear up.

They did say that JG was getting a buff with this patch. I guess you can be the one to share your experience with the rest of us. :smile:
  • QGJ
    Mace
    Ahsoka
    Luminara
    Eeth Koth then switch him out for Yoda.

That will be the fastest farm too. Anakin will take way too long, if he were easier to farm I'd say take him over Eeth Koth.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Qui gon
    Luminara
    Jc
    Asohka
    Mace

Doesn't matter if you use qui gon or luminara as leaders. The only question is if you prefer evasion vs speed
  • Its a shame ima-gun-di is so hard to farm, i got him from the bronzium and for me he works really good, fair damage and good hp.
  • They should really have a second Jedi in GW shipments

They are all in Catana shipments and hard missions, and Catana missions

I'm working on Eeth myself from Arena
    Cantana missions finishing JC
    Cantana Shippments Asoka / JG

And already have Lumi fully maxed with everything....

I think I'm going to struggle with what I have read and will take a while to get the remainder to 7*'s