How do I get more players in my new guild?

Tman
257 posts Member
I started it 3 weeks ago and not one person has joined, I have even advertised on some of my other posts. :( Any help appreciated.
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman

Replies

• Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    Join line app and message Belfazar about joining us.

Its not easy and takes time and alot of effort. Be patient and keep working. Being new and attracting player that will be willing to work towards building teams are hard when some guilds just require you to have 1 seven 7* and 600 energy everyday .
  • Toyoda
    28 posts Member
    One thing you can do is join a guild alliance...they can help recruit players for your guild.
    Toyoda#3486
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Reddit Guild Recruitment - https://www.reddit.com/r/swgoh_guilds/

Discord Guild Recruitment - https://discord.gg/NE4VDKY

And Post on these forums. There are currently alot of guilds out there and recruitment is tough. Quickest way for new guilds is a merger. If you're a new guild leader it can be beneficial to spend time in an active, full guild to see how they do things and why. But if you set on growing your new guild, the best thing to have is patience.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Thanks @Belfazar, but I really want to have my own guild. What is a Guild Alliance @Toyoda? Thanks for the advice @SheaStyle, and I'll take the patience advice into a lot of thought.
  • Toyoda
    28 posts Member
    A guild Alliance, @Tman, is a group of guilds of different levels that collaborate via some third party communications app on recruitment and strategies.
    Toyoda#3486
  • What is your min. entry level? I've found 70 is a good spot, players at 80+ are fewer and still fewer yet moving from guild to guild. Try lowering your entry level maybe.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    What is your min. entry level? I've found 70 is a good spot, players at 80+ are fewer and still fewer yet moving from guild to guild. Try lowering your entry level maybe.

• PrideOfTheWicked
    254 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Recruiting....It's work, and alot of it, and it never stops either....sorry