Anybody else bummed it wasn't a mace pack?

I was really needing a mace pack for the event. Anyone else feel my pain?

Replies

• No. :) I was hoping for a Yoda pack, with shards enough to raise him to rank 7, so that I could complete the highest tier event and unlock rank 7 Yo-... Wait, what?
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    There was already a Mace pack before. I take it that u didn't buy it then.
    deu2h9h.png
    I8DjLpX.png
  • Where are you? Australia? Those prices! >_<
  • What about hoping for basically anyone except Ahsoka?

One guy said she's pretty nice in GW because of her massive self-heal (with steal working now) but seriously, lowest HP and almost lowest speed and no synergy...no thanks.

Anakin is meh but meh is acceptable.
  • Where are you? Australia? Those prices! >_<
    TFA pack was $160. I bought it and that was a mistake, I could have maxed them by now anyway for a fraction of the cost. I was new then, now I know better, the most valuable thing in the new pack is the t3 ability mats, lol!
  • What about hoping for basically anyone except Ahsoka?

One guy said she's pretty nice in GW because of her massive self-heal (with steal working now) but seriously, lowest HP and almost lowest speed and no synergy...no thanks.

Anakin is meh but meh is acceptable.

Ahsoka's heals are really good now. If her damage gets buffed a bit, she will be a solid toon.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Where are you? Australia? Those prices! >_<

Yes Australia. Packs r outrageously priced here. I already spent hundreds buying every single pack they released. The Force Awakens pack cost $159.99. Same as the vault of crystals.
  • I'd buy packs now, didn't know they were going to stop (any / all pack bundles besides special event one like today)
  • I would buy mace pack immediately if they dropped it now.
  • Reyia wrote: »
    There was already a Mace pack before.

Mace **** back then. Just like how Anakin sucks now.

Not the smartest strategy by EA imo.

Seems like they either offer crazy OP characters or Trash characters and nothing in between.
  • Reyia wrote: »
    There was already a Mace pack before. I take it that u didn't buy it then.
    deu2h9h.png
    I8DjLpX.png

Nope. Mace **** at that point and I find JC to be super easy to farm. Plus there was no Jedi event at the time. I don't usually tend to buy something just because lol.