For the love of all things on this earth, please no more mk7 Nubian security scanners !!!!!!!!!!!

Tralk
135 posts Member
edited August 2017
KITTEN, every raid i see these in my inbox i die a little inside.
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Everybody apparently has the same issue of one of the 4 raid-only pieces appearing far more as a reward than others. For me it's furnace salvage ... I have so many I could open up an HVAC supply store :p
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    All I'm saying is that EA/CG should run the **** numbers!! Whatever gear pieces are needed more often, should have highuer drop rates! I got 100 characters that need gearing, I'm not saying I wanna beat the game in a week but I'm 8 months in and don't have a single maxed out toon!
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    If there was a button to reshuffle your raid reward to something different, that button you could use once after every raid payout would be better.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Tralk wrote: »
    If there was a button to reshuffle your raid reward to something different, that button you could use once after every raid payout would be better.

Unless it just changes the number you got
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »

Unless it just changes the number you got

No the rewards have to be different.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    They need to award tokens that can be accumulated and spent as we wish. Higher raid ranking, more tokens. I'd be happy with a choice of gear I have a 1000 of or 5 refills of energy. Then I could farm the gear I want and get shafted by the rng lo,
  • Yes. I have soooooo many nubian scanners. I'm really sick of getting them every single time for rewards.
    Everybody apparently has the same issue of one of the 4 raid-only pieces appearing far more as a reward than others. For me it's furnace salvage ... I have so many I could open up an HVAC supply store :p
    At least the furnaces are extremely useful, many more toons require them then the scanners.
  • CameronD wrote: »
    All I'm saying is that EA/CG should run the **** numbers!! Whatever gear pieces are needed more often, should have highuer drop rates! I got 100 characters that need gearing, I'm not saying I wanna beat the game in a week but I'm 8 months in and don't have a single maxed out toon!

Unfortunately they have ran the numbers. They want you to turn your pockets out to buy everything worthwhile in game. Too bad you can't sell off (like you used to) those thousands of pieces of gear you don't need in exchange for various credits, energy, currencies, or have some way to combine x# of pieces so you can upgrade to the higher (actually needed) version ala diablo 2.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    just got 40 more Scanner pieces this evening. Beginning to build a stockpile of them. Wish I had more discs lol.
  • Yes. I have soooooo many nubian scanners. I'm really sick of getting them every single time for rewards.
    At least the furnaces are extremely useful, many more toons require them then the scanners.

Actually to equip all units requires 103 scanners and only 91 furnaces. It is just that over half of all furnaces are required at gear level 8 while scanners are only required at gear 9 and higher.

Oddly, despite the fact that the Mk5 droid caller is only used 79 times and the Mk6 design tech only 70 times those are the ones I am actually shortest on right now, probably due to how I have spent crystals on raid gear in the past.
  • I get all of them about the same amount. Luck maybe?
  • Definitely the one I get the most of; sitting on 260 scanner salvage ATM!
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    436 Scanner salvage and no toons to use them on.
    0 Furnace salvage and 10 toons to use them on.
  • Gavstar
    214 posts Member

It would give you the same gear rewards, but only with less credits and tokens than before... the RNG tax.
  • I have like 3 scanner salvage and 600+ furnace salvage. Crafting the furnaces still take a ton of other resources unfortunately
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Kio wrote: »

wow, that is just ridiculous.
  • Kio wrote: »

This really does highlight a big problem with the game.