General kenobi I can borrow?

Prev1
Nrm153
314 posts Member
This probably has been talked on but I was wondering if anyone has a kenobi I could borrow please and thank u

Replies

• 183-229-456

GK 7 star, gear 11, modded for arena.
    Good luck
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Thanks man
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Light side is beating me bad... Focussed on sith which of course means that when the light side went up with my level (just now 84) my rebels r completely inadequate lol thanks again brother and much appreciated.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    1 more question... Uv obviously been around awhile I usually have wiggs Lando k2 and ackbar... Would u change that I'm assuming to all Jedi or all clones?
  • Bjorne_Fellhanded
    306 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Nrm153 wrote: »
    1 more question... Uv obviously been around awhile I usually have wiggs Lando k2 and ackbar... Would u change that I'm assuming to all Jedi or all clones?

I'm not following. Are you referring to a direction to take for arena, or a general roster direction?

Without knowing that, I'll give broad spectrum answers. Its best to plan ahead. Look at synergies and where you want to be. Do you play to collect, for the hell of it, or are you competitive? First in arena your goal to make the game self financing? That's the one goal I first recommend.

I try and maximise my return so choose characters that have more than one purpose, ie raids, arena, and ships. Farm 2, maybe 3 characters max at a given time. You wont be able to gear them all anyway. Take 1 to gear 11, then move on to the next. You'll gradually build up your roster over time.

If you can achieve a high placing in arena (I focus on it), farm nothing but stun cuffs and stun guns and buy the rest as you need it from your crystal income. When you hit 85, unless there is a very specific character you want from cantina, do 3 50 crystal refreshes on normal energy, spend nothing on cantina, bank the rest. If you need to use another 50 crystals for another 5 battles to place higher in arena, don't hesitate to do so. You'll then find your crystals accumulate swiftly and you can buy the gear you may require.

Clones are awesome for HAAT raids but hopeless elsewhere. I couldn't rationalise the gear expenditure on them. I chose resistance instead for my big hit HAAT team. Slightly easier to gear and less reliant on super mods.

Talking of HAAT, it takes no effort to generate 600 guild coins a day so get yourself into a HAAT guild. I was lucky as hell for a HAAT guild to take me and carry me as a bottom feeder for ages. The 600 coins meant everything to them, and the gear and GK shards meant everything to me. The perfect symbiosis. If you don't let the other 49 down, your growth will be awesome and can rapidly outstrip your arena shard competitors. Drop rates may be erratic and painful, but they sure add up over time.

I recommend signing up to SWGOH.gg to get an idea of metas and trends. Sync your account with crouchingrancor.com for a streamlined, efficient way to plan out mod allocation. And when double drops hit, allocate crystals to cantina energy and farm the hell out of them.

Speaking of mods, don't upgrade willy nilly. Again, focus. Unless you're trying to fill out a set, steer away from grey and only touch green if they have a speed secondary. Unfortunately speed is too heavily weighted as a single stat in this game but you can only ignore it at your own cost.

And If you don't have a scoundrel team, get one until you can sim the highest level of the heist. Itll pay off in no time. Zetas are important too so keep a mind towards that team as well.

Think thatll do for now.

*EDIT* In case youre talking about what characters to use for the light side battles, rebels can work but I chose jedi because Ive always liked them.
    And don't get side-tracked by the new shiny. Stay focused if you want to achieve anything. The best part of this game by far is planning ahead (sometimes by months) and watching your carefully cultivated idea come to fruition. There's no rush. This game moves at a glacial pace for anyone with an objective eye.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Very good information and very interesting... I actually run my own guild and we r borderline t7 and do the regular aat in about 4 days sometimes 3 right now... I have a couple gear 10 but no 11 I don't think (dooku Vader nihlus and accidentally got mace there despite the fact I don't use him lol) I can do final tier for the scoundrels with 1 star last time (very reliant on 7* boba and 5* for now Lando) 1st battle I did with ur obi-wan I got crushed as j tried to switch to Jedi... Ur kenobi outlasted them a ton... Gonna try my rebels next...
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Also all that normal energy spent u simply use on stun cuffs and stuff? Right now I'm trying to get to where I can get baze... Very very slow going... Need to focus on my sith tho... They r my powerhouse and gear 11 each of them
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    I just keep coming up with questions lol... Nihlus is my leader with the emperor dooku and Vader which r all solid... Vader is gear 9 and the other 3 gear 10 I believe.. For the 5th I have sidious or maul both gear 8... Which would u think would be better or someone else entirely? And those big gears needed for 8 such as mauls cec furnace what did u do... Farm them to?
  • Bjorne_Fellhanded
    306 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Wait, are you saying I have Obi set as my light side leader? I'll check now but that doesn't sound right. Others have been using my GK for weeks

EDIT - disregard. I'm an ****. I thought you were talking about old ben, not the general.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    671-341-391. Completely maxed GK
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    No he is... I tried with my other Jedi and they got stomped... In the 3rd round ur gk was the only one alive.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Thanks maz. Much appreciated
  • The sith teams are fading away on my shard but each shard is different. If you want sith, I'd prioritise sith assassin - he makes sith very dangerous. Unfortunately my knowledge is lacking on them so I can only tell you about the difficulty of the teams I face. Sith Assassin can derail everything for me. That's said, palp is good in phase 3 of the NAAT/HAAT. Zader can be built around for a rancor solo team. Sidious is probably your weak point - I never see him anymore - too squishy. Youre going to need someone else chiming in here for advice on sith.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    BTW how often can u use a borrowed hero?
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Sith assassin is the one I don't have hardly at all... I agree with sidious... Was usually doing OK but dies top fast... Switched for maul but he's not much better and far too slow.
  • Nrm153 wrote: »
    BTW how often can u use a borrowed hero?

Every 4 hours from memory. You can reset that timer by doing one of the AGI, STR, or TAC challenges.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    OMG this is getting old... That got me further for sure but still lost... Do either of u have someone that would do well for rebel synergy? Jyn maybe? Cuz my rebels do well but then die towards end of round 3
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Also with the gear drops do u happen to no if they r more likely to drop the one ur wanting if it's an easier or harder one?
  • Gear : makes no difference. You just to persevere though low drop rates.
    Rebels : no, mine are weak
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Thanks Mazurka, you helped me 3* 9b light side, gk is da bomb.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    I finally got through with jyn... 3* 9c and got only 3 left in the normal part... Thanks again guys
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I could really use gk as well, stuck and frustated. Ill send an invite to you guys. Thanks.
  • I let my allies use GK for a week and then clear them out so others get a chance. Save this chain and PM me Monday. Too easy
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Thanks bjourn... I'm into the hard ones now :) just 3 more till I get the chance for baze shards :) ironically enough once I beat 9-1 the rest fell fairly easily
  • CrazyUsagi
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Request sent as well, Bjourn
  • Hope it's working out gents
  • Worked out very well man thank u... I have beaten it all and am now on the hunt for cls and waiting lol
  • Outstanding!
  • 183-229-456

GK 7 star, gear 11, modded for arena.
    Good luck

Can I borrow as well?? Mike Saber
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    898-862-186 Enjoy.