Configuring mod inventory

Is there a way to configure your mod inventory in game, not SWGOH.gg, so you can see all of your mods that have, for example, secondary speed stats, and does it list them highest to lowest?

SWGOH.gg allows me to see all my secondary speed mods that are equipped on toons, but I can't seem to see the ones that are not equipped. And I don't know about anyone else, but I can't tell you how many times I've "found" a double digit secondary speed mod in my inventory while trying to rework mods on my toons.

As far as I can tell, it does not seem like we can do this at this time, but I think (if we can NOT configure them in this way now) it would super helpful for anyone that has tons of mods in their inventory, which is a lot of players.

Replies

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Being able to sort by speed secondary (or, indeed, any secondary) would be a significant step in the right direction. Especially if you could extend the search to include mods already equipped to other characters.
  • Exactly @Palanthian

I can find ALL of my mods equipped to toons with secondary speed, cc, cd, etc, but just the other day I managed to locate a mod with a +12 speed secondary that I "lost". Would help a ton, I think.
  • You can find all the mods in your inventory, but it will take time, effort and credits.

You also need to use two sites: Swgoh.gg and crouchingrancor.com

Step 1:
    Sync your account with swgoh.gg - this will pull the data from the game re: equipped mods

Step 2:
    Sync your gg account with crouchingrancor,com - this pulls the data from gg

Step 3:
    If you change mods on characters, and re-sync to .gg, this will revise the data based on the currently equipped mods. However, re-syncing with crouchingrancor.com will also remember your unequipped mods (it will retain the data but not have it allocated to a character)

You can then repeat this process until all your mods are listed against your profile on crouchingrancor (which is where the time, effort and credits will really come into it), or you just build up your profile over time

To note:
    *you can only sync your account to .gg and crouchingrancor once per hour
    *you need to remember to sync your crouchingrancor account after you have sync'd your gg account to log in any changes.
  • Wow @Richisential thank you for that info. I'll try it.

I was also hoping they would be able to implement that some way in-game to reduce the back and forth, but for now, that sounds like a great option and maybe the best one we have at this time. Thank you again!
  • No problem @Carth_Onassi1973
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    man, anything is better than what we have now. I really hope they adress it soon with a QoL update.
    What buggs me aswell is that on my tablet i have a worse overview than on my phone eventhough my screen is almost four times as big. How silly is that? O_o
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • @leef same, brother. Weird how on my phone, I can see 4 rows of mods and on my iPad, I see two.
  • so this has been an issue for all these years and they still don't have an inventory tab in app?
  • Can't you just filter to all primaries but speed, then sort by speed?That way your speed arrows aren't filling up the list in front of everything else. Or just sort by speed then scroll down past all the arrows. You could also add the secondary speed filter if you want, but the ones with no speed will be at the bottom anyway.

Then just select a square and you can see your unequipped square mods that are fastest. Or untick the show only unequipped to see both equipped and unequipped.

This is not the thing that needs fixing about mods. Being able to find a mod with a certain stat is already in game.

I'd like to see better filters, like the option to exclude from the list, like "no mods with flat health". Or to be able to save the whole roster loadout before messing with mods for the KAM mission, then revert back to it afterwards.
  • Can't you just filter to all primaries but speed, then sort by speed?That way your speed arrows aren't filling up the list in front of everything else. Or just sort by speed then scroll down past all the arrows. You could also add the secondary speed filter if you want, but the ones with no speed will be at the bottom anyway.

Then just select a square and you can see your unequipped square mods that are fastest. Or untick the show only unequipped to see both equipped and unequipped.

This is not the thing that needs fixing about mods. Being able to find a mod with a certain stat is already in game.

I'd like to see better filters, like the option to exclude from the list, like "no mods with flat health". Or to be able to save the whole roster loadout before messing with mods for the KAM mission, then revert back to it afterwards.
    Bear in mind that, other than foshizzel’s post, everything else in this thread is from 5 years ago. Most of what you described was not possible back then.
  • Oh. Did not spot the necro. I was starting to wonder if the iOS version was missing a bunch of features or something (as they mentioned an ipad).
  • The terrifying thing is we’re still here 😖