New Weekly Community Show

Smithie
1427 posts Member
Hey everyone,

I want wanting to launch a weekly+ video for you guys and the enjoyment of the community to spark some little extra fun

Full credit goes to the player that brought the idea to me Encyclopedia-Darth.

Lots of other great games have these sort of videos and want to launch it in SWGOH.

Each week+ (depends on the content and amount) I want to launch a top 5 community video clips.
This would be on the lines that you guys the community upload your clips to my googledrive Smithiedgames@gmail.com on a weekly basis and I create a top 5 each week of your clips and show case them on my channel. This can be any SWGOH amazing or funny.

I think this will bring some extra fun to the game and give us all something to do, while were waiting for new content.

All credit names will be given for all clips with some quirky voice overs.

What do you guys think, would this be something your interested in doing

Replies

• htid1987
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Yes defiantly! Being a bit of life back the game and community
  • Options
    I think SWGOH has hit a major lull recently. The entirety of 2017 has been lackluster for the game, at best. I would welcome any life injected into the game and the community, because 6 months of 'same old same old' gets ... well, old. And things are OLD right now.

5pFOnf5.jpg

To be a bit (more) of a negative Nelly (negative Mega?), I'm not sure how much content you would actually get from the community. The majority of the game revolves around 15 or so characters put together in a small variety of teams beating up a poor AI.

Which does sound very cynical. Sorry!

I think it's a good idea, and I'm sure there are a lot of cool things and talented people out there that could make something great out of this idea. Don't listen to me! I think you should do it!
  • Options
    love it!