Gear farming

Is almost impossible now. Wasted 240 in energy trying to farm MK 3 chedak comlink prototype at 6-J (normal) - 8 energy cost, 30 tries - to get... ZERO gear.

As you need 20 for one upgrade, I imagine will be impossible to gear up the heroes.

Anybody else with the same problem?

Replies

• Be sure to post here again when you'll get 5-6 of them in 7-8 tries. It's just bad luck.
  • Rhoskens
    25 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Lower gear still easy to farm, but the higher ones is really hard. Tried again, 8 tries, got 1.

Before the update, one energy buy (120 energy), usually got 3/4 (if lucky 6/7) high gear. Around 20%, 5 tries, 1 high gear.

Now appears much harder, the probability appears decreased.
  • bad luck, I think. I'd estimate purple item drop chance as 1 to 5 (20%), at least it was true (or close to truth) for MK8 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype and MK2 Zaltin Bacta Gel Prototype. Maybe this Chedak (I haven't farmed it yet) has a bit worse chances.
    Anyway, sometimes I made up to 15 attempts (120 energy) without any of this item and sometimes got 7 of 15. My the very first time was 1 of appr. 18 attempts, so I've almost lost my spirit, but next time I get 5 of 15 and I could estimate the situation in a bit more optimistic way.