Lvl 59 Player Looking for a Guild to Join

icanectc
821 posts Member
edited July 2017
All,

Looking for a raiding guild to join. I'm heavy active and want to gear up. Will contribute hard. I do spend some cash on the game here and there where needed to help out. Since my game is stuck in Japan Time Zone I keep getting Japanese guilds which aren't helpful.

I am currently in a guild but they don't seem very active at all.

My Ally Code is: 874-631-565

Lvl 59 1/2

Ally-Code:
Third party chat app id: I use KIK or LINE

Player Level:
Number of 7*: 5
Number of 6*:7
Number of 5*:0

Average Arena Rank: 187

Type of Play: P2P, F2P
Time-zone: PST

Replies

• Genma
    5 posts Member
    We are a small active guild that donates, raids and in general talk about our plans. If you are looking for a place that takes care of it's members look up the 276th imperial bomber group.
  • You look like a great fit for my guild Nerfherder Union.

We are a great guild that helps players aiming to improve their characters while gaining Han Solo shards on the Rancor raid. Our aim is to have a fun time playing the game while working toward the HAAT.

Heroic Rancor: 0 damage for 24 hours, then FFA
    NAAT: free for all, currently taking about 3 days

The only other rules are to be as active as possible and to join in our Line chat so you don't miss any announcements.

PM me or find me on Line: sarith2017
    Or use this ally code: 741-943-911
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Hi. I'm the Leader of the guild THE WOMP RAT PACK and we are looking for new members of ANY level. We are fun, friendly, and competitive! We do raids regularly and help each other out with gear all the time in the guild exchange. My username is KyJoe Cool and my ally code is 557-589-378. Would you like to join?
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Hi. I'm the Leader of the guild THE WOMP RAT PACK and we are looking for new members of ANY level. We are fun, friendly, and competitive! We do raids regularly and help each other out with gear all the time in the guild exchange. My username is KyJoe Cool and my ally code is 557-589-378. Would you like to join?

Forgot to mention. I'm a level 84 player. (In a few days I will be level 85).
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ