The true worst zeta.

Prev1
Everyone says CWChewbacca or Rey, but does anyone realize that Pao has a zeta?
"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Asajj's
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Someone in my arena shard maintains top 30 with pao in the line up. And it's an old shard. His zeta doesn't look as bad as some imo!
  • Sao
    47 posts Member
    Asajj's zeta is actually good, yet Nightsisters fraction lacks a good support characters to really benefit from it.
  • Sao wrote: »
    Asajj's zeta is actually good, yet Nightsisters fraction lacks a good support characters to really benefit from it.

This. Her unique is good also.
  • Ventress needs to have both zetas and a nightsister allies to get full benefit from it. Though ns are weak so nobody has bothered cuz its not arena meta. Its like zaders tm reduction and would probably do well in raids.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    The worst Zeta is K2S0's hands down.
    It only works under one leader ability and has an absolutely negligible effect. In a marathon fight it might let him take one more hit... the operative word being might.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    There could be worse in the future. Lots of characters have level 7 abilities still, including Ugnaught
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    I don't know who has the worst zeta, I have only Rey, Finn & R2's zetas.

However, I disagree that Rey's zeta is one of the worst. I find her zeta extremely helpful with stopping TM and counter attackers.

That said... I wouldn't mind if it was improved upon, but I do like it as is.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Let's give CUP a zeta on his "non lethal master", like, every attack from him will at least leave 1 hp on enemy, in case for some tatical non lethal business :D
  • USAmazing wrote: »
    I don't know who has the worst zeta, I have only Rey, Finn & R2's zetas.

However, I disagree that Rey's zeta is one of the worst. I find her zeta extremely helpful with stopping TM and counter attackers.

That said... I wouldn't mind if it was improved upon, but I do like it as is.

I like her zeta, but everyone says it's horrible.

• Omeah wrote: »
    Lol, Bodhi has a zeta

Oml he does???

• Luminara's is junk too
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    Luminara's is junk too

I was so hopeful when her zeta was on the list. I like her as a toon and thought this could bring her back to a useful status.....then no...just no.
  • Reys zeta should be 50% counter chance and apply daze on critical hit
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Reys zeta is a haat miracle
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    For me its still cassian (the whole zeta effect can be dispelled **** in one turn) followed by K2S0
  • WB50
    55 posts Member
    I have done Cassian's unique as I run R1 in arena and finish in Top 20. It rarely get's dispelled out of the gate - if Wedge does an AOE straight up it helps against that. Usually Baze clears it when he get's his first turn though.

Has anyone actually done K2's? Can only see that it would help with ship power and maybe P3 of AAT
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    The zK2S0 hate is real.... Honestly he becomes a WALL. No regrets, and besides nihilus, he just takes damage, smiles, and says "thank you, may I have another"
  • WB50
    55 posts Member
    Can you let us know how it works then, there seems to be conflicting info?
  • Caiaphas
    187 posts Member
    Question about K2S0's zeta... it reads, "gains 1% maximum protection when he takes damage"

Say his protection is at 40k of 50k maximum (80%)

Now say he takes 1k damage

Will he have
    1) 39k of 50.5k (took 1k damage, and his maximum protection increased by 1%)
    or
    2) 39.5k of 50.5k? (took 1k damage, and his maximum protection AND his protection increased by 1%)

If it is (1), then my gawd is that ever terrible!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    WB50 wrote: »
    Can you let us know how it works then, there seems to be conflicting info?

Here is how it works mathematically:

Start of match "max protection"= 55k

# of attks / calc
    1- 55k+(0.01x55k)= 55.55k
    2- 55.55k+(0.01x55.55k)= 56.12k
    3- 56.12k+(0.01x56.12k)= 56.68k
    4- 56.68k+(0.01x56.68k)= 57.25k
    5- 57.25k+(0.01x57.25k)= 57.83k
    6- 57.83k+(0.01x57.83k)= 58.41k

Since he is a tank who is constantly taunting, the amount of times he takes damage is surprisingly high.

Post edited by RJ__Brando on
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Caiaphas wrote: »
    Question about K2S0's zeta... it reads, "gains 1% maximum protection when he takes damage"

Say his protection is at 40k of 50k maximum (80%)

Now say he takes 1k damage

Will he have
    1) 39k of 50.5k (took 1k damage, and his maximum protection increased by 1%)
    or
    2) 39.5k of 50.5k? (took 1k damage, and his maximum protection AND his protection increased by 1%)

If it is (1), then my gawd is that ever terrible!

Calculate the 5% protection gain from him countering and gaining taunt. Trust me he rarely has less than a 75% protection bar until annihilated.

*under zJyn lead*
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    WB50 wrote: »
    I have done Cassian's unique as I run R1 in arena and finish in Top 20. It rarely get's dispelled out of the gate - if Wedge does an AOE straight up it helps against that. Usually Baze clears it when he get's his first turn though.

Has anyone actually done K2's? Can only see that it would help with ship power and maybe P3 of AAT

For me on paper it looks ok but since there is no way to regain the buffs it is the worst zeta for me as it only affects the start of the battle and can be dispelled and if those get dispelled 20 zeta mats are gone for nothing for that fight. If he would reapply those buffs upon character death (similar to zqgj) that would be a different story...
  • Zylo because now he is useless in HAAT phase 1
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Zylo because now he is useless in HAAT phase 1

It can still be done the same just takes a lot longer, pointless change as people will still do it the same as before.
  • Not really same as before. People who dont have time will score less and people who have lots of time to invest in game will score more...
  • WB50
    55 posts Member
    Ok nice one, I don't really have anyone else to Zeta except Jyn's unique or K2. My K2 is only G9 at the min, won't seriously consider it until he is G11.

Assume you stack his mods with tenacity sets and protection?
  • But isn't the question whether k2s0 would do just as well under a jyn lead without a zeta of his own? Does he actually need his zeta?
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Rey her zeta isn't the worst. Daze both B2's in P4, ignore them and go fullout on the cannons/tank. Seen a near 11M score, mcmole2's latest zeta video will show it.