Fleet Challenges crash and freeze sometimes, does it also happen to you ?

Dagon
105 posts Member
Fleet Challenges crashes (If you have solutions please tell)

Replies

• Rapid
    421 posts Member
    This may well be the device you are using. This can sometimes happen if it essentially crashes your RAM out.

Are you using a 'kittens' phone with less than 2GB RAM by any chance?
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Iphone 6 here and since update once or twice a day the app just closes itself.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    No I'm using an IPad 2 with 32GB, its because of the update :neutral:
  • ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    yeah. crashed for me multiple times. i submitted customer comment on EA help, but no response.
  • Dagon wrote: »
    Fleet Challenges crashes (If you have solutions please tell)

Try to keep this in the Bugs section.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    That 32GB is your storage, I would assume. An IPad with that amount of RAM would be pretty insane.

I don't know much about Apple products, but if the IPad in question is older than 5(I sh) years, it's probably that your device just can't handle the ship battles.
  • Mine crashed twice and I restarted three times before it started kind of working again.... still glitchy but not near as bad.
  • Not to me, but my game crashes every time I do a fleet arena battle, whether it's at the beginning, well into it or at the end when I'm about to win or lose, it's fustraiting at the very least.
  • My iPhone 6 crashes more on fleet battles than my older model iPad (before update too), since the update I'm getting lots of GW crashes on both devices though.