Space Slugs (Of the Intergalactic Kind)

Prev1
Ztyle
1970 posts Member
edited March 2018
oqxa3SJ.jpg
We're a bunch of misfits, trolls, jokers and drunks that focuses on having fun and helping our fellow slugs
Now with 4 guilds

Intergalactic Space Slugs: 49/50
http://swgoh.gg/g/423/intergalactic-space-slugs/
We are a top guild that is self made with absolutely no outside help or merging, We have built it all on integrity and team spirit.
GP: 129M+

Leader: @Ztyle - Discord: Ztyle#6437
  • Level 85
  • 2.5M GP Minimum
  • 600 tickets a day
  • HP, HAAT, T6 Sith-raid
  • Discord required
  • swgoh.gg required

Space Slugs Grunt Squad: 48/50
https://swgoh.gg/g/11069/space-slugs-grunt-squad/
Started as an guild for alt accounts and rule breakers, but has grown into a strong independent guild doing HAAT
GP: 100M

Leader: Pariah-Hamfist-Tardnugget
  • Level 85
  • Minimum 500 tickets a day
  • HP and HAAT Only
  • Discord required

Space Slugs Derp Squad: 48/50
https://swgoh.gg/g/22991/space-slugs-derp-squad/
GP: 45.6M
Best TB: 21 :star:
Leader: ZyX the Zlug (Ztyle)
A guild started out of necessity, as we had no room in Main or Grunts
  • Level 85
  • Tickets yes please
  • Heroic Pit and 2xHAAT between TB's
  • Discord recommended

Space Slugs Slime Pit: 9/50
For new comers and people who don't have much time to play
GP: 3M
Best TB:N/A
Leader: SlugHugz
  • Level 1
  • Tickets yes please
  • Raids might occur
  • Discord recommended

Check us out on discord
https://discord.gg/naGpaUY
:warning: Obscene and adult things occurs :warning:
0l5Z99P.jpg
I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
Post edited by Ztyle on

Replies

• Space Cats recommends. Space Cats says buy! Space Cats says someone rescue me from space!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Intergalactic Space Slugs is now full, but Space Slugs Grunt Squad and Space Slugs Derp Squad are still looking for Slugs
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Did you know that when a grunt squad slug screws up in a raid they are punished by having their in game name changed to @Space_Cats ? There are currently 3 in grunt squad. @Space_Cats is legendary!
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • The intergalactic space slugs finished 28th in guilds last month. Our highest finish yet! Shooting for top 25 this month.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Intergalactic Space Slugs and Space Slugs Grunt Squad are full now, but there's room in Space Slugs Derp Squad
  • I'm back Slugs and Forumites!!!!
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Thaaaaaaaaaattt's Right folks, The Space Slugs Empire is growing, and we are seeking more Slugs for debauchery, shenanigans, and even tomfoolery! Think you are slug material???? FIND OUT TODAY!!!!!

#SlugLife #FreshOuttaForumPrison #MyOtherMolluskIsASlug
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Welcome back on the Forum @Pariah_Anathema, now people can contact all guild leaders
  • Looks like @c3pe0n is back too. Let keep it clean fellas, and fill the derp squad ranks.
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    My mama taught me that if i have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all....so .........................
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    this is what we get for having a fog breathing, underhand smoking, Euro-whale at the helm... **** it @Ztyle it should be "focus", not "focuses" in our headline! how are gonna recruit fresh degenerates with a glaring tense error in the sales pitch!?

PS: could be wrong... I'm one of the aforementioned Slug "drunks", and my mind gets blurry when reading through the bottom of a pint glass...
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Ztyle also uses the word ain't. Throws people off because he is a dane speaking like an anerican hillbilly.
    Anyway, we are about to jettison some garbage into the deep recesses of space and would like to replace them with a specific type of player. We have been farming HAAT for months now. Almost everyone has a 7* GK.
    What we really need is someone with a sense of humor that can commit to 600 daily contributions and play within our drunken rules. Simple enough right? Let us know of you're interested. We give away a free space slugs trucker hat to every new applicant, along with an AIDS test. Cant be too careful.
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Well we cleaned house and brought a few slugs up from our second guild to fill vacancies. We have one spot left. As of now a slug is waffling, as slugs are want to do. His loss is your gain. Please Pm @ztyle if interested.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    There is now room for one in Space Slugs Grunt Squad
  • Space slugs main guild has one open spot. We had a player step away to help another guild, so his loss is your gain. Top 50 guild. We require 600 contribution daily as well as discord.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    All 3 guilds have spots open
  • The second Space Slugs guild, Space Slugs Grunt Squad, is now an hAAT guild! 3 down, and many many more to go!! we are looking for a couple hAAT ready folks to join us! message me, @duckstab , or @Ztyle for info and an invite!

#SlugLife #SlugEmpire #Slugtropolis #AquaTeenSlugForce
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Pappafrank
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm looking to join your newbie guild! Level 65. Here's my code - 437 685 446
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    @Pappafrank I've DM'ed the guild lead with your ally code
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    @Pappafrank I've DM'ed the guild lead with your ally code

Thanks man! I appreciate it!
  • Space slugs are top 20 in guilds! Main is full, but we have an intermediate and entry level guild that both have openings. Pm me or post here if interested. Awww muffin!
  • Thhhhaaaatttttttttt's right! Space Slugs Grunt Squad is now defeating Heroic Tank! And we are looking for a few more slugs with hAAT-ready rosters to bolster our ranks! 4 Heroic tanks down and counting, join the <Space Slugs Grunt Squad> and mow down on them crunchy GK shards! PM myself, @Ztyle or @duckstab for info or an invite!

"HEY I'M SLUG RICK!!!!"
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Intergalactic space slugs just completed our first TB with 34 stars. We were 2 million away from collecting 35 which rewards fully crafted gear. We are looking to fill the 2 spots left vacant by players that held us back due to low participation. If you are interested in hermit yoda shards and full gear from the next TB please PM or post in thread. Thank you!
  • We just picked up a great player, so we have decided to open up one more spot. Looking for someone over 1.5 million GP preferably with CLS and other key toons.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    One spot open in our main guild
    Our new no requirement guild is growing and now has 27 members
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    @wearywarrior74 yes
    I just woke up so I haven't seen it before now
    But you probably found another guild in the meantime
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Still looking for a new Slug for main
    And 23 for our newest guild
  • @wearywarrior74 we are A U.S. bases guild at EST time zone. Would that work for you?
  • Yes, I did find another guild. Thanks for the consideration.