Have not seen Mk 10 TaggeCo Holo Lens Salvage in raid rewards since joining HAAT guild

jackstraw
220 posts Member
I joined a haat guild back in February and I've noticed that since then I have not drawn any Mk 10 TaggeCo Holo Lens Complete OR Salvage pieces. It's a bit unfortunate because I used to come across them on occasion when I was still in a Normal Tank guild... is this just a case of bad RNG or have many of you noticed similar? I won't be buying any of these gear pieces, but definitely have at least 4 characters stuck at gear 10 that i'd like to promote. This seems to be the only gear piece I haven't had drop in 5 months.

Replies

• nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    I've had them drop maybe once for rewards and I joined my HAAT guild in February
  • Heezyyyy
    95 posts Member
    Only had them drop once but I buy them every time they pop up in fleet shipments
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    I've gotten some from raid rewards but not often. Bulk I have were bought, either from shipments or the fleet store.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    When our guild transitioned to haat the end of May, I had 35 salvage. I needed 3 mk10 lenses. I bought all 3 lenses... drop rate for those is horrendous
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    I have yet to see salvage or a full MK 10 holo lens drop... I have a 7 star GK so been doing HAAT for a while.......
  • They seem to drop less than the MK 7 Merr-Sonn Shield Generator.
  • jackstraw
    220 posts Member
    They seem to drop less than the MK 7 Merr-Sonn Shield Generator.

those are at least node-farmable....
  • Farming META for that gear is just save crystals and buy it outright from shipments.
  • Nope but more often than not I get 2 sets of challenge gear that I have 2000 pieces of... something doesn't seem right...
  • I have never dropped a single piece of MK10 Holo Lenses and I'm in a guild that has been doing HAAT since it came out. I've burned ship shards and guild donations as well as even used crystals to buy whole pieces. It's ridiculous, I have like 2000-3000 of all the other useless parts though...
  • jackstraw
    220 posts Member
    Farming META for that gear is just save crystals and buy it outright from shipments.

yeh i mean at least it's only 1250 crystals but it still seems kind of insane to have gear like this that they say drops in HAAT but as far as I can tell never actually does. I didn't really have any problems with these pieces on Normal AAT, which has me thinking somebody screwed up on some sort of data entry.
  • dsteve
    91 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    FWIW. I got 14 from hAAT today to finish of 50 for a full piece. Not sure how long it's been quite a while.

I noticed the swgoh.gg page for this gear item says it's +10 intelligence but it's actually +10 tactics. Can't find a page on their site to report the error. Oh well.

[Edit: apparently Intelligence was renamed to Tactics a while back]
  • jackstraw
    220 posts Member
    Interesting so they are still in there then, thanks!
    dsteve wrote: »
    FWIW. I got 14 from hAAT today to finish of 50 for a full piece. Not sure how long it's been quite a while.

I noticed the swgoh.gg page for this gear item says it's +10 intelligence but it's actually +10 tactics. Can't find a page on their site to report the error. Oh well.

[Edit: apparently Intelligence was renamed to Tactics a while back]

• Jt2424
    49 posts Member
    My guild is stuck on normal AAT. I typically finish 1st, no lower than second. Ive gotten 4 crafted holos. Now the shield generators is another story. Ive gotten 12 total pieces from raids.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Guild mate got a fully crafted today
  • Lysiris
    25 posts Member
    I've only ever had this drop 2 times from HAAT over the past 6 months. It's sad.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I think HAAT gear rewards notoriously suck
  • Yea it is so bad. I would love to the see the drop rate formulas for haat.
  • Marthvadir
    272 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Yo man I literally get like 40 salvage or a full mk4 disc every HAAT raid and never the holo lenses.. You are talking about that piece Rey needs 2 of at gear 10 right? Yea, I've never even had salvage of that drop and I've been playing the game since January of 2016.
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I bought one when it showed up in shipments today. Got tired of waiting.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    I am sittin on 52/100 shards of kenobi and always finished 4th or worse, so we have completed 47 HAAT and we completed several normal ones before that, I have gotten 30 salvage in total in 2 drops, that's it.
  • NinFang
    60 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    i have heaps of those (over 250) what i need is the MK11 blast tech weapon mod (i have less than 30), and from Rancor raid i need droid callers !! i have done Rancor since it's release and i always barely get droid caller salvage, i have to constantly save and buy em in shipments. meanwhile i have like 400+ of all the other Rancor raid gear..