All rebel team without chaze viable in arena?

I'm fine with Baze or chirrit but not both in one team. So I ask any team comps that work of pure rebels?
Maybe Wedge, Biggs, Baze, Ezra r2?

Replies

• Mekic
    8 posts Member
    Wedge, Biggs, Ahsoka Fulcrum, Chirrut, R2 is pretty solid crew.
  • Mekic wrote: »

He said without chaze. So I'd think with neither is what he's asking. I'm guessing.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Jonsolo32 wrote: »
    Mekic wrote: »

He said without chaze. So I'd think with neither is what he's asking. I'm guessing.

Did you read where he said this?
    I'm fine with Baze or chirrit but not both in one team.

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Just curious...you don't want Chaze together, but you are fine with Wiggs together? I know Wiggs is small beans these days, but then again, Chaze can be taken down too.
  • sloths19
    72 posts Member
    Jyn, cassian, k2, r2 and fulcrum would be great. I use that team with boba instead of fulcrum because I only have her 3 stars but stay top 10 with it. I sub Han in for boba when facing the sith assassin, nihilus, thrawn, Vader and kenobi teams.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Just curious...you don't want Chaze together, but you are fine with Wiggs together? I know Wiggs is small beans these days, but then again, Chaze can be taken down too.

I'm mainly because I have wiggs at gear 10 and don't have chaze geared. Rather gear 1 not 2.
  • Manowar
    288 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I would like to see more opinions on this question. I'm running Rebels right now without Chaze, though outside of top 20.
    Wedge (L)
    Biggs
    Palpatine
    Stormtrooper Han or B2 or Ezra
    General Kenobi
    I will be adding R2 as soon as he's geared.

For awhile, running Ackbar lead was a cool trick to outspeed certain teams.
  • Depends how high you consider viable. I used to run Ackbar (l), Leia, ST Han, R2 and Ezra, took top 50 almost all the time. Started to slip though so I've subbed Shore in for Han to keep rank, works well enough.