Get GK shards here! EU guild 4 spots any level. US guild opportunities for strong players lvl 85 min

Prev1
Emperor_Ovaltine
31 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hi guys, Heroic Tank EU guild recruiting. Also have available spots in a Heroic US (EST) Guild.
Both guilds can already do heroic tank.

For EU guild (only 4 spots) you dont need to be heroic ready roster wise but must have a heroic attitude ;) all we ask is that you get your 600 tickets a day.

US Guild (2 spots available now with more spots to be opened up in next week) seeking strong rosters in prep for upcoming territories game mode. 600 tickets a day level 85 minimum.

Two great groups and a very good opportunity for players to progress and prepare for whatever the Devs throw at us.

Discord is required, no ifs no buts no coconuts

Contact us on Discord

ID's:

Emperor Ovaltine#2584 for EU Guild (Return of the Bredi)

nelcon#8590 for US Guild (Outcast Rebels)
Post edited by Emperor_Ovaltine on

Replies

• Sang
    31 posts Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble sending a message on discord, Sangy6992
  • Options
    Have sent you a request
  • Options
    Discord id's are case and spacing sensitive, copy and paste the id's from above to avoid any problems.
  • Options
    Only 4 spots left in US Guild.
  • Malabar
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Nice group of veteran and dedicated players! B)
  • Options
    Any spots left? And can I join
  • Emperor_Ovaltine
    31 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Yes talk to us on discord :)
  • Options
    Great guild to be a part of. Regular HAAT and Pit raids. Just get your 600 tix per day and you're good.
  • Options
    Great guild, great individual players and they'll help you get Gk. What do you need to bring? Just your daily 600 and a good attitude. Simples. Just follow the steps above!
  • PabloB
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Been with some of these guys since Dec 15. Great bunch and ever helpful and generous. Join us
  • Options
    Some heavy hitters with a number of guys with fleet teams ranked 1st in fleet arena ready for the new update. Progressing fast
  • Options
    Good job!
  • Options
    Great guild to be in! I've only been apart of RotB for a little while and everyone is very welcoming and helpful. Would definitely recommend joining and I am certain that it will speed up your game progression. Hope to see you soon!
  • Options
    Guaranteed GK shards? What's not to like??? Time to lift my game. I'm in. I've seen these guys play.
  • Options
    I have joined the EU guild recently. Very friendly and helpful guys. Definitely recommend joining!
  • Options
    Love these guys. Such a pleasure to play with.
  • Options
    Awesome guild, recently joined. Looking forward to raiding with these guys and getting GK shards. My whole game will improve just by being in a guild like this. Better rewards means better gear and therefore stronger toons. What's not to like?
  • R_v_G
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Just joined and their help and knowledge helps my much in my progress. Got to top 50 in SA and top 100 in Fleets after a week in guild. Few things change a lot. Looking forward to get those GK shards as well. Raiding seems to be so easy with them. I can only recommend.
  • Malabar
    17 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Adding my discord contact - still some spots left: Malabar#4513
  • User2187
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've tried to reach nelcon on discord but I don't think it's going through.

User-2187 #0021
  • Options
    Only 6 spots left in the EU haat guild
  • Options
    This guys know their stuff!
  • Options
    If you do your daily 600 and want general kenobi shards then join quickly. Only a few spots left. This is a great guild to be part of. Well organised, welcoming and friendly. I've been a member nearly 2 weeks and have no regrets. Highly recommended.
  • Options
    Been with this guild for a long time now. Great set of people, always willing to help with some big powerful players. Guaranteed GK and in a great position for whatever the developers throw at us
  • Options
    These guys aren't kidding. Next level stuff. You earn the credits, you get Solo and Kenobi shards guaranteed in return. Just what a bunch of us needed.
  • Options
    These guys aren't kidding. Next level stuff. You earn the credits, you get Solo and Kenobi shards guaranteed in return. Just what a bunch of us needed.

• Options
    Hi guys, Heroic Tank EU guild recruiting. Also have available spots in a Heroic US (EST) Guild.

For EU guild (only 4 spots) you dont need to be heroic ready roster wise but must have a heroic attitude ;) all we ask is that you get your 600 tickets a day.

US Guild (2 spots available now with more spots to be opened up in next week) seeking strong rosters in prep for upcoming territories game mode. 600 tickets a day level 85 minimum.

Two great groups and a very good opportunity for players to progress and prepare for whatever the Devs throw at us.

Contact us on Discord

ID's:

• Options

Contact us on Discord

ID's:

• Options

Contact us on Discord

ID's:

• Options

Contact us on Discord

ID's: