Lost Omegas on Ewoks

Prev1
Iyaoyas
120 posts Member
All. Check your ewoks and see if you lost any omega'd abilities. I have lost 6 omega's abilities on EE and Scout. My swgoh.gg profile confirms this. How many others are affected???

Replies

• iOS user.
    Omegas on Teebo and Ewok Elder remain.
    I was unaffected, but it sounds like android platform users might be the ones taking the hit.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Android user, Teebo omegas remain.

However, artwork for my ewoks has changed drastically.
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    Im on iOS and lost these. I cant be the only one
  • Stratos
    12 posts Member
    I had EE maxed and now I don't. Did they add new levels to some of the abilities?
  • There were loads of posts on this just after the update and now.... hmm.

I'm on android; also affected.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Same her lots of Omegas disappeared
    iOS - ally code: 567-784-435
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Cascor
    32 posts Member
    Same here for omegas missing. iOS user.
    Ally code: 159-611-452
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I started to investigate myself, as swgoh.gg apparently doesn't update at the moment and my conclusion is that either
    we have a mass who remembers wrong or
    it happened in another update and we didn't notice before now, as Ewoks aren't used much anymore
    If it's the first scenario I apologize for wasting devs time, but I use to use EE in arena that's why I believe that I have maxed his abilities
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    warmonkey wrote: »
    Iyaoyas wrote: »
    Can confirm. Also annoyed. All my ewoks with formally Omega'd abilities have been reverted to level 7, no omegas refunded. I get that they didn't want to give people Chirpa's Zeta for free, but seriously, I lost out on 45 Omegas here! :/

happened to me as well, Lost 30 Omega on EE and Scout! I maxxed my EE and scout for that blasted Dooku event that I only beat because of R2. My swgoh.gg profile confirms this! I would like my omegas back!!!

@CG_Kozispoon Whats the plan for this? Submit a ticket??

Hiya!
    In order to investigate this further, could you please provide your ally code? Thanks!

It has happened to all android users it looks like

I am iOS user, and some omegas were removed (on Teebo). My Id is 457-568-837.
    Can you check it, please?
    Unfortunately I reomeged some as I though higher levels were added :/
    Post edited by Vinniarth on
  • @CG_Kozispoon I am on ios and also had to re-omega 4-5 abilities across the ewoks, the only 1 i didnt already have omega'd was tribal unity. My ally code is 615-913-459. I am not sure if I have made a mistake by putting the omegas back on again or not!
  • @CG_Kozispoon I'm not sure if this is being monitored by the devs but I opened up a case online (Case: 31885743) to no avail. I had all the Ewok abilities Omega'd except for Teebo's "Ewok Scramble Tactics" prior to the Ewok update. Once the update hit, I Zeta'd Chirpa, noticed an ability not Omega'd I _swore_ was, and Omega'd it, then noticed the other Omegas missing. I'd appreciate any help in restoring the Omega'd abilities and refunding the 5 Omegas I spent re-Omega'ing an ability that was already Omega'd.

Thanks

iOS Ally Code: 573-451-452
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2017
    Iyaoyas wrote: »
    All. Check your ewoks and see if you lost any omega'd abilities. I have lost 6 omega's abilities on EE and Scout. My swgoh.gg profile confirms this. How many others are affected???

Hiya!
    Our team has investigated your account and I've PMed you the results. Thus far the other reports we've been getting regarding this show no errors, but if you'll provide your ally code we'll keep reviewing Player reports to ensure nothing is overlooked. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • System
    246 posts EA Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: [Mega] Game Update 7/5/2017 & Ewok Pass Details.
  • System
    246 posts EA Administrator
    This discussion was created from comments split from: [Mega] Game Update 7/5/2017 & Ewok Pass Details.
  • Please check 755-529-518
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    Make sure to give a rough timeframe on when you omega'd them, as it will help them to find the problem. The more exact you can be the better!
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Can you check mine too?
    831-382-998
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    I have two accounts that were possibly affected.
    231-575-185 with elder and teebo.
    783-376-584 has all 4. I ran them in arena for months, so they were all maxed.

After the update, things were not maxed, so I upgraded some abilities again. And because it's two accounts, I'm not sure which ones.

Thanks.
  • eyezidiba wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon I'm not sure if this is being monitored by the devs but I opened up a case online (Case: 31885743) to no avail. I had all the Ewok abilities Omega'd except for Teebo's "Ewok Scramble Tactics" prior to the Ewok update. Once the update hit, I Zeta'd Chirpa, noticed an ability not Omega'd I _swore_ was, and Omega'd it, then noticed the other Omegas missing. I'd appreciate any help in restoring the Omega'd abilities and refunding the 5 Omegas I spent re-Omega'ing an ability that was already Omega'd.

Thanks

Iyaoyas mentioned that timeframes help. It's really hard for me to say. I ran Ewoks as my Arena team up until about two month ago. They were Omega'd some time before that. They were omega'd over time so it's hard to pinpoint and exact time. Maybe four months ago? Kind of a total guess.
  • iOS ally code 818-694-114

Ewok Elder only, please review.
  • sickagony
    180 posts Member
    Same here. Lost mine on ee and teebo.
    Overall value: 15 omegas...

My Id: 365-983-888

May the force be with you, always!
    Hi there,
    so you really want everyone to post here and say "im not sure if i had them omegaed, but please check it"?
    Wouldnt it be easier (at least for programmers) to write a routine to compare current skill ranks with the ones from a backup from last week? and everywhere skills now are lower then a week ago raise them accordingly?

In any case, i think i had the omegas on Elder, Scout and Teebo for some time (its a couple month i prepped those). Not sure if i omegaed Chirpa when i raised him up for Chirpatine.
    Like i wrote above im not sure about it, as the ewoks werent getting much attention from me for some time.

Anyways heres my ID 443-519-315

Have a nice day.
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Plz check my teebo and ewok elder
    On swgoh it says they are omegad
    I only notice when the ewok update came that teebo and Ee got the red number next to their pic

My id 376792933
  • Lost Omegas off 3 Ewoks
    Chirpa,Elder,Scout
    Player ID 275-379-582
    Quote of the Day "Put that
    eyezidiba wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon I'm not sure if this is being monitored by the devs but I opened up a case online (Case: 31885743) to no avail. I had all the Ewok abilities Omega'd except for Teebo's "Ewok Scramble Tactics" prior to the Ewok update. Once the update hit, I Zeta'd Chirpa, noticed an ability not Omega'd I _swore_ was, and Omega'd it, then noticed the other Omegas missing. I'd appreciate any help in restoring the Omega'd abilities and refunding the 5 Omegas I spent re-Omega'ing an ability that was already Omega'd.

Thanks

Iyaoyas mentioned that timeframes help. It's really hard for me to say. I ran Ewoks as my Arena team up until about two month ago. They were Omega'd some time before that. They were omega'd over time so it's hard to pinpoint and exact time. Maybe four months ago? Kind of a total guess.

Can we get an update on this? I haven’t heard anything and the last feedback in the thread was to OP only.
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon hi there! Any updates on this situation?
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    slugbahr wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon hi there! Any updates on this situation?

Its the weekend, so I wouldnt expect anything. They have lives too. Wait until Wednesday. I think that should be enough time.
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    slugbahr wrote: »
    I have two accounts that were possibly affected.
    231-575-185 with elder and teebo.
    783-376-584 has all 4. I ran them in arena for months, so they were all maxed.

After the update, things were not maxed, so I upgraded some abilities again. And because it's two accounts, I'm not sure which ones.

Thanks.

@CG_Kozispoon hi there! Any update on this situation??

Thanks

@CG_Kozispoon Can we get some feedback on this? It's not yet acknowledged as a bug as far as I can see but there's no doubt I'm missing omegas. Is this still being worked? I'm waiting to re=omega the abilities pending resolution.

Thanks for looking into it
  • +10 free omegas for everyone! How else is someone not going to get over on you guys...
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."