What level do you think Jedis must be for u locking Yoda?

I'm not tslking about stars (we know it is 5*). But level needed to beat the levels. I hsve seversl of my 5* Jedis at lvl 60, and i dont think i'm going to be able to upgrade all of them to 70

Replies

• level 60 should be sufficient. I think gear and abilities are more important.
  • Anakin will be gear VI, Mace too. JC is gear VIII and Lumi gear VIII too. Not sure if 5th is QGJ or Barris (need trainig droids for both Mace and QGJ
  • I have bariss 5* viii, lumi 7* viii, JC 5* viii, QGJ 5* vii.

I also have ima gun di 4* vi and eeth koth 4* vi

Ima is better imo but he is not farmable, so I'll go for eeth cause he is nearly 5*

I think this should be sufficient. I'll make up for my lack of dps with a **** load of heals.
  • If anything since the events table unlocks at lvl 50... I would not be surprised if the event is around that level rather than the current cap of 70...
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • I am so upset that I don't have enough Jedi to play. Very disappointed since Yoda is my favorite!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    It seems that any group of chumps can cut the 5th level. 6th need geared Jedi, but sny group works. 7th star need some sinergy, not just 5 Jedis thrown together. Or just Ims Gun Di, and 4 Jedis thriwn together