Teebo' stealth cooldown increased

AnnerDoon
1353 posts Member
edited July 2017
Why? Why would you increase Teebo's stealth ability to a three turn cool down? Ok, I know why... Because it actually worked with R2's two turn stealth to keep him stealthed constantly in the Pit raid. And that's just a typical CG move.

The real question is... Why didn't you mention anything about it in the update notes? Your communication continues to be worse than terrible.

Hey CG.... wake up.

EDIT: I was mistaken. My apologies.
Post edited by AnnerDoon on

Replies

• It was always three turn cool down if I remember correctly.
  • It's been a six turn cd as long as I can remember
  • Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    It was always 6 turns you are probably used to seeing 5 in game because he gains 100% turn meter and goes again.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    His cooldown looks the same to me.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Hmmm.... excuse me while I verify my mistake. Lol
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Oh no, another thread like the why add another level to shoretrooper's CD!!!!!!!
    He has always had 6, as when you use it, then you can see a big 5 on cooldown
  • Mystcjon
    76 posts Member
    Now they did change his damage and tmr though. His damage is now applied AFTER the 100% tmr and so the beast gets 5% tm for getting hit
  • xanderxman
    505 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Mystcjon wrote: »
    Now they did change his damage and tmr though. His damage is now applied AFTER the 100% tmr and so the beast gets 5% tm for getting hit

The only change made to Teebo was his Bring Low ability. Which is his second special. I didn't see where his basic was changed. His damage on Bring Low is applied before TMR. But the change did not affect his basic ability.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Ok, ok.... my apologies. Move along. Nothing to see here. <face palm>
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    xanderxman wrote: »
    Mystcjon wrote: »

The only change made to Teebo was his Bring Low ability. Which is his second special. I didn't see where his basic was changed. His damage on Bring Low is applied before TMR. But the change did not affect his basic ability.

I have verified that Teebo got switched to damage after tmr, like Jyn. There are a couple of threads on this.