Recommendation Level for Mace Capital Ship Upgrade Challenge Not Accurate

Crazy_Old_Maurice1
40 posts Member
edited July 2017
It says it requires a minimum of five 5* LS non capital ships and recommends level 82 or greater. Most of my LS ships are 7*, Lvl 85, and they get slaughtered every time I attempt it. I should add that most of the crew for these ships are themselves 7* and Gear 10 or higher. I've spoken to others in my guild who encountered the same.

If the challenge is going to be this ridiculously hard, it should be reflected in the info and recommend ships be 7* at Level 85 with maxed abilities.

Replies

• Options
    Mace is the only one I've beat all challenges with. I find AA and Tarkins last tier to be impossible.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Absolutely right OP. I use AA's ship and find that the whole level 82 thing is a **** take. It's almost like they're trying to humiliate us. How is it that all my level 85 ships go after theirs if the recommended level is 82?

The recommendation of level 82 is ridiculous and that must change to 85. I'd also change the requirements so that you need 2 reinforcements rather than 1 because AA's challenge is impossible with just 1.

I know some people are thinking 'what difference does the description make?' well, a lot actually. I farmed ships to the requirements of the tier as you'd think that would be an accurate guide of what it would take to beat it. now I'm at least 1 ship short of getting the job done. that means months of farming 1 particular ship to get them to 5 stars.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    No solutions here... just grumbling. I know that a target lock team will beat Tarkin's Executrix Lvl. 5 at 6* ships. No solution (yet) for Mace and Ackbar.
  • Options
    If you try it enough, RNG will eventually be on your side.
  • Options
    A target lock team? That's all teams, or you're doing it wrong.
  • Options
    Glad it's not just me that is finding those challenges impossible.

I have 4 six star ships, and 3 at five star, all level 85 and get nowhere near.
  • Options
    Use the RNG Luke...
    Except Red 5 isn't in the game... probably a good thing(?)