Anakin

Does someone have 7* Anakin fully geard? And how is he at max?

Replies

• He's going to be very good with Yoda. His stats are at bunch of websites.
  • O think he will be a bit mediocre in GW, but great in Arena. Pair him with high priority glass cannons, or a tank like Han, and he guarantee you a big interrupting move with a hard hitting AOE
  • Jut saw the stats, actually he seems to be better then most Jedi's.
  • He's going to be very good with Yoda. His stats are at bunch of websites.

Why are people saying this.. specifically? I mean, Yoda looks to be good with anyone, but I am not seeing the specific Anakin synergy.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    He's going to be very good with Yoda. His stats are at bunch of websites.

Why are people saying this.. specifically? I mean, Yoda looks to be good with anyone, but I am not seeing the specific Anakin synergy.

There isn't. The surface-level Jedi synergy is enough for Anakin to be good there. But if you're asking me who's going to be incredibly good with Yoda is Rey.

I know what I'll be running and it is going to performing equally well on defense if Yoda AI isn't as bad as I think it is.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I was planning to play with Poe, Rey, Resistsnce Pilot, Mace Windu and Anakin but I might need to leave a spot for Yoda.

Hope the meta doesn't become Yoda Coin toss. I think Ackbar might be great too with leia.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Qeltar wrote: »

There isn't. The surface-level Jedi synergy is enough for Anakin to be good there. But if you're asking me who's going to be incredibly good with Yoda is Rey.

I know what I'll be running and it is going to performing equally well on defense if Yoda AI isn't as bad as I think it is.

I have Rey sitting at 82/80 right now. I swore I wouldn't farm her but gave in after seeing how good she was and then the level cap was raised and I needed to spend energy for XP anyway. :)
    If I get this pack I will have all of the following sitting at level 1 and needing to level up: Jinn, Anakin, Mace, IG-88, Poggle and Rey. And then Yoda. This is going to take a long time (I will not buy credits). Jinn and Mace have to go first... I also need 1.5MM credits to get my Poe to 70. So even if I get the Anakin pack, he's going to sit unused for a while. Man.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    @DefinitivePoeCounter - What's so great about Yoda and Anakin? Convince me here, I need to decide in the next couple of hours to buy this thing or not. :)
    @DefinitivePoeCounter - What's so great about Yoda and Anakin? Convince me here, I need to decide in the next couple of hours to buy this thing or not. :)

They key is Jinn's leader ability.

Assuming Yoda is relatively fast (very likely due to his base speed), you've got 3 extremely fast Jedi that all go before the enemy team given the new meta.

It's very a very compelling lineup. Can't wait to try it in conjunction with Dooku and a random 5th.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Right, the synergy with Jinn I totally get. I just am wondering what s/he's talking about with respect to Yoda and Anakin as I am not seeing it.
    Right, the synergy with Jinn I totally get. I just am wondering what s/he's talking about with respect to Yoda and Anakin as I am not seeing it.

I was assuming he meant with QGJ. As for Yoda and Anakin, no they do not have any apparent synergies.

The only thing I'm worried about with Yoda's AI is that he might use his Battle Meditation 1st every time, which doesn't seem to be very ideal.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member

I was assuming he meant with QGJ. As for Yoda and Anakin, no they do not have any apparent synergies.

This is the second mention of three-way synergy among Jinn, Yoda and Anakin from this individual, so I am curious.

This is the second mention of three-way synergy among Jinn, Yoda and Anakin from this individual, so I am curious.

Me too.. I am not getting it.

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    His Battle Meditation ability will enhance all Jedi, including Anakin. I don't know if Anakin will gain any special advantages over any other Jedi with Yoda, I don't see any of that.
  • DefinitivePoeCounter
    287 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Take off your horse goggles regarding the leaders, sometimes speed isn't everything.
  • Take off your horse goggles regarding the leaders, sometimes speed isn't everything.

Didn't realize Yoda has 163 speed. :o
  • Take off your horse goggles regarding the leaders, sometimes speed isn't everything.

Didn't realize Yoda has 163 speed. :o

I actually do hope he doesn't have that much but we will see in a few hours or so.
  • I think it's more about Anakin complementing the team well than having synergy. Yoda and QGJ are high-priority targets, so Annie's passive should go off and allow him to wallop some people in retribution. The alternative is to focus-fire Anakin and allow Yoda the time he needs to go berserk and buff his team to high heavens. His speed puts him amongst the highest in the game with QGJ's leader skill. And while Yoda and QGJ will bring the buffs, speed, and damage, Anakin brings the desperately needed debuffs to help control enemies.
  • I'd totally consider buying the new pack if you could farm Anakin.
  • DarthBalls wrote: »
    I'd totally consider buying the new pack if you could farm Anakin.

It's a slow farm but he's definitely farmable.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    These are the Yoda things I have seen (maxed)

Stats
    Speed 151
    Health 9043
    PD 300
    SD 624
    Tenacity 30%
    PCR 166 (14.48%)
    SCR 70 (9%)
    Armor 126
    Resistance 13
    Potency 105%
    RP 10
    AP 31

Abilities

Ataru Lv. 7: "Deal physical damage to target enemy. If that enemy has more than 50% Health, Yoda gains 25% Turn Meter and Foresight for 2 turns.

Masterstroke Lv. 7: "Deal Special damage to all enemies. In addition, for each positive status effect an enemy has, Yoda gains that effect for 3 turns.

Unstoppable Force Lv. 7: "Deal Special damage to target enemy with a 65% chance to remove 40% Turn Meter. If that enemy had less than 50% Health, they are also Stunned for 1 turn.

Battle Meditation Lv. 6: "Yoda gains Tenacity Up for 2 turns, then grants each other ally every positive status effect he has for 2 turns, with a 40% chance to also grant Yoda 30% Turn Meter.

Grand Master's Guidance Lv. 6: "Jedi allies gain 22.5% Tenacity, and gain 25% Turn Meter whenever they Resist a negative status effect."

We shall see.
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    These are the Yoda things I have seen maxed.

Stats

Speed 151
    Health 9043
    PD 300
    SD 624
    Tenacity 30%
    PCR 166 (14.48%)
    SCR 70 (9%)
    Armor 126
    Resistance 13
    Potency 105%
    RP 10
    AP 31

Abilities

Ataru Lv. 7: "Deal physical damage to target enemy. If that enemy has more than 50% Health, Yoda gains 25% Turn Meter and Foresight for 2 turns.

Masterstroke Lv. 7: "Deal Special damage to all enemies. In addition, for each positive status effect an enemy has, Yoda gains that effect for 3 turns.

Unstoppable Force Lv. 7: "Deal Special damage to target enemy with a 65% chance to remove 40% Turn Meter. If that enemy had less than 50% Health, they are also Stunned for 1 turn.

Battle Meditation Lv. 6: "Yoda gains Tenacity Up for 2 turns, then grants each other ally every positive status effect he has for 2 turns, with a 40% chance to also grant Yoda 30% Turn Meter.

Grand Master's Guidance Lv. 6: "Jedi allies gain 22.5% Tenacity, and gain 25% Turn Meter whenever they Resist a negative status effect."

We shall see.

Interesting. One source says 163 speed, the other says 151.
  • I can guess what the devs had to go through to build Yoda. How do you avoid making him a God while still living up to the hype?!