keep the increased communication going! thanks

FinleyJon
44 posts Member
edited July 2017
The past week has been great with communication. I complained when it was absent so wanted to say thanks now it has been improved.

Keep it up! looking forward to seeing the event information updated for July and more details about territory battles!

Replies

• FinleyJon wrote: »
    The past week has been great with communication. I complained when it was absent so wanted to say thanks now it has been improved.

Keep it up! looking forward to seeing the event information updated for July and more details about territory battles!

+1
  • +1
  • FinleyJon wrote: »

Some Info about The Journey would be nice as well.
  • As much as I love the optimism (and I usually am), wish there was more clarity on if they are needed so we can all start farming those hard nodes the whole month instead of finding out 2 days before we realize we need all ewoks at 7*...
  • As much as I love the optimism (and I usually am), wish there was more clarity on if they are needed so we can all start farming those hard nodes the whole month instead of finding out 2 days before we realize we need all ewoks at 7*...

Agreed, that would be nice.
  • +1
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Thanks for the stealth nerf on Teebo in Raids, really great communication.
  • Baldusi
    85 posts Member
    Thanks for improving communication! Now, if we could have an updated schedule?