Hera's Unique

ExarTheKun
2668 posts Member
The leader of the Phoenix Squad is the only one without a unique. Considering they synergize around uniques, it might be worth adding one to her abilities. I think there are numerous passives which wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

A simple cleanse or debuff addition might be nice. Something like "every time a Phoenix character lands a debuff, there is a 60% chance to inflict buff immunity. This buff immunity cannot be resisted." Or maybe, "whenever a Phoenix character is hit with a basic attack, dispell one random negative status effect."

Just a little something to make them more durable. I hope this doesn't sound like too much of an improvement. Open for suggestions.

Replies

• +1
  • Jonais
    68 posts Member
    Hera's unique is built into her leader ability. If she's not leader then her unique would be pointless.
  • Phoenix doesnt have any unique granting speed.
    Some more speed would be nice on Hera's unique.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Phoenix doesnt have any unique granting speed.

I could totally go with speed. They aren't very fast to begin with. I would give it a little extra, like zQGJs bonus speed into offense. Or maybe speed with TM manipulation. I could see "+30 speed. In addition, whenever a phoenix ally gains a positive status effect, they also gain 10% TM."
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Jonais wrote: »
    Hera's unique is built into her leader ability. If she's not leader then her unique would be pointless.

I saw the TM gain on a special, but that is very underwhelming on it's own. I would consider this a small addition to her leadership ability, and not a standalone unique.
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

I could totally go with speed. They aren't very fast to begin with. I would give it a little extra, like zQGJs bonus speed into offense. Or maybe speed with TM manipulation. I could see "+30 speed. In addition, whenever a phoenix ally gains a positive status effect, they also gain 10% TM."

I thougt sth like wedge's unique.
    Some conditional massive stat increase would be good, since all of the phoenix uniques are unconditional moderate stat increase.

Make these to acronyms :)
    CMaSI - conditional massive stat increase
    UMoSI- unconditional moderate stat increase
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Considering I'm farming Phoenix anyway, I wouldn't mind any of these suggested additional bits :)
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

I thougt sth like wedge's unique.
    Some conditional massive stat increase would be good, since all of the phoenix uniques are unconditional moderate stat increase.

Make these to acronyms :)
    CMaSI - conditional massive stat increase
    UMoSI- unconditional moderate stat increase

Haha. It would be like one big Wiggs party. Seriously though, they could use a little something extra. I'd like to see them doing at least half clone-level damage in HAAT, since they aren't really useful in other setups besides full PS.

That being said, they aren't bad. Just in meed of some minor improvements to make the farm worth it. Thrawn is nice, but these guys should be as useful as him on his own (in terms of raids).