Stuck with Arena

I've managed to get my arena team into the top 100 consistently, but on defense I always drop out into the 130s and can never climb higher than around 75 on offense.

Currently running

Phasma (L), Kylo, Boba, QGJ, Ezra/Kanan

swgoh.gg/u/synth

Any help or ideas of improvements would be appreciated

Replies

• Rotor
    473 posts Member
    You are a little scatter and need to focus on a faction. You need scoundrels for credit heist, diferent factions for mod battles.
    You could do FO for arena.
    There are better dispelers than QGJ, like B2, Nihilus and others.

Ps: no one uses Kanan end game.
  • Qgj is squishy
    Phasma is a starter lead and lead skill is rng, worse for non-fo
    Kannan is a rather slow tank that can be dispelled
  • User2187
    10 posts Member
    I've kinda gone away from Kanan.. seemed like a decent option for a Jedi tank without GK but hasn't really worked out

I'm farming the other FO guys but still have a while to go for FOST and FOTP

Currently working on some rebels for EP event coming, but none really viable for arena as of yet
  • Based on who you have at the moment youre missing two incredibly important things: a good cleanser and dispeller. Thats whats hurting you in arena. Start farming Rex and chirrut. You dont have nihilus or baze so youre gonna need sun fac or B2 for a dispeller. I would focus on sun fac for now while you get speed secondaries.

For now, try your yoda (L), kylo, boba, anakin and fulcrum ahsoka. See how that works. If you are facing a lot of cleanser or pretaunt teams put in ezra for ahsoka. Hes really your only option right now for a dispeller. And definitely like I said farm mods with speed secondaries. Put all your cantina energy on that for a while.