Thank You So Much!!

Chocolate
80 posts Member
edited July 2017
We all just need to take some time to thank Jesse, Kozi, Not Really a Jedi just to name a few! But really EVERY SINGLE PERSON working on making this game better every single day and for being so active on the forums!
THANK YOU SWGOH DEV TEAM!

Edit: Also TYSM for Wicket (Much Love)
I Like Wicket. A Lot.
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
Post edited by J0K3R on

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    +1
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Agreed, I'm excited for the updates to come!
  • People are too ignorant to appreciate people who help them or who are good to them, at least where I live. Good for you Chocolate for addressing the devs for trying their best in this community.
  • Agreed! +1
    This is a signature.
  • Now just fix the 600 glitch in guilds!
  • Now just fix the 600 glitch in guilds!

what 600 glitch?
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Yea go devs woo....
    grievous rework?
    Jk good job tho
    But furreal rework grievous : )
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    The team has their work cut out for them this month and next month, and the months after that! It's gonna be a wild ride, but we're thrilled to have you along for it. Cheers!
    tenor.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • You get your 600 a day but registers 340 or something like that than you have to prove to your guild you did your 600! A pain
  • Great job otherwise devs! Great game..
  • Yeah this game is going to be off the chain .
  • Hiya!
    The team has their work cut out for them this month and next month, and the months after that! It's gonna be a wild ride, but we're thrilled to have you along for it. Cheers!
    tenor.gif

This is a Perfect Example of What I mean. The Devs are all so clearly busy yet they take the time to comment on our posts and make our days better! Thanks Kozi!
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
  • I love ewoks
  • Jonsolo32
    154 posts Member
    +1
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Very happy for the update, and I really appreciate that they have given us a fair bit of info. on what is ahead with it. People were getting frustrated with the lack of new content, and the silence surrounding things, but it really looks like it will be worth the wait to me!

Thank you so much CG! :)
  • Excellent thread. Definitely +1
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Hiya!
    tenor.gif

Thank you... so many forums and game developers ignore the players that enjoy thier work, I can tell that the Devs here enjoy thier work and the customers are treated as a top priority. Everyone of the devs that work on this game are setting a new standard and achieve great individual success in the mobile gaming community.