Ig88 offense bug (closed)

Why on earth have they deleted the ig88 offense bug treat? After 2,5 years they still havent fixed it .. And now they deleted or closed it? **** . Do i have to reopen that?

Ig88 dmg doesnt work with offense up .. He deals as much as if there is no offense up. There aremany proofs . Fix it or tell me that u working on that soon

Replies

• Ive had an issue with hk47 as well for 1.5 years. A lot of one turn debuffs persist through one full turn, but his debuffs clear once the enemies TM fills. Even if they take the very next turn. Its practically worthless, but couldnt get anyone to respond to the inquirey.

Here is the link
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/15197/one-turn-debuff-question#latest
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • If they would fix droids, they might be top 50 without zetas again .. Ashame.. But i think nothing will happen that soon.. Simply because the mayority already has some droids .. They wait for more newbees without droids so they buy the packs then. Droids wond grant them money :/ but i bet if they fix the bugs and rework ig100 and gg with synergy, they might sell many packs.. gg could also have dome anti rex lead.. Each crit removes enemys tm and grants droids. Either tm,speed or offense%.. So we can doom rex out of the leaderboard and have more variety