Guild vs. guild ideas

Just have a few ideas I hope others will expand on so CG continues considering the guild vs. guild game mode.

I think there should be 2 battles per week, 1 is full roster where you can choose up to 3 teams and rng will match the guilds (hopefully some sort of power matching either by player level or overall power) and then you will be matched up with a random player from the enemy guild and go at it and honestly think it should be full sim since live PVP would literally take forever. After you lose team 1 you have your team 2 and so on.

The other battle in the week should be a faction specific battle where one guild is given the light side with 3 random factions and the other the dark side with 3 random factions and would work the same way. This way we could see a true light vs. dark side and people who have focused factions that feel they are useless or need to be reworked will now gain an advantage over a guild who was given factions they havent focused yet.

For example the rng would be something like guild 1 gets light side and they are given jedis, jawas and light side scoundrels and guild 2 would get separatists, nightsisters and droids to build their teams out of and this way deep rosters are still being encouraged and guild teamwork will still be needed to try to stop teams that will wreck everyone.

But anyways that's just my idea, curious to see everyone's feedbacks or their own ideas