resistance vs kylo ren

leef
13458 posts Member
Gosh darn, him not taking turns really adds to the time it takes to bring him down.
"Whenever Kylo takes damage he gains 50% Defense and 15% Offense for 1 turn, and has a 50% chance to reset his cooldowns. Kylo takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects and gains 10 Speed for each debuff on him. Whenever Kylo uses a Special ability he gains Damage Over Time for 2 turns. "
bgyafp.png
2rpz51d.png
4r9n6g.png
2sazcph.png
2h86zy1.png
+ alot of additional hits, didn't want screenshot/upload them all obviously
Full disclosure, I thought it was bugged for a long time. It's pretty funny though, so i thought i'd share ;)
Save water, drink champagne!

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    When I see a Kylo, I tend to stun him early and hit him a couple times. Spread the damage a little so you're working on him throughout the battle. When he becomes unstunned at the end of his turn, his defense resets too.

Started doing this because Rey once crit him for 800 damage....
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Lucky you, you better not know what happens if he gets a turn after getting hit about 50 times. I guarantee you wouldn't like his AOE.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Lucky you, you better not know what happens if he gets a turn after getting hit about 50 times. I guarantee you wouldn't like his AOE.

He's stunned, so he won't get a massive damage turn. Also, he wouldn't use his AOE, he would OHKO someone with outrage. But agreed, he's very annoying, and takes forever. Fun to see how low you can get the damage though.
  • leef wrote: »
    Full disclosure, I thought it was bugged for a long time. It's pretty funny though, so i thought i'd share ;)

I don't know why but this just feels like some madmax scene, maybe because of the background or maybe because someone using pipesaber *Oops said it
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Lucky you, you better not know what happens if he gets a turn after getting hit about 50 times. I guarantee you wouldn't like his AOE.

He's stunned, so he won't get a massive damage turn. Also, he wouldn't use his AOE, he would OHKO someone with outrage. But agreed, he's very annoying, and takes forever. Fun to see how low you can get the damage though.

Not what happened yesterday to me, I had 5 heroes up and running and he was the only one left, I did hit him a couple of times but I had to prioritize other toons before him. He got just one turn(he was stunned though), AOE'd me and I had one toon standing with about 4% hp. Not fun at all..
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    When I see a Kylo, I tend to stun him early and hit him a couple times. Spread the damage a little so you're working on him throughout the battle. When he becomes unstunned at the end of his turn, his defense resets too.

Started doing this because Rey once crit him for 800 damage....

yea, that would work.

sounds like something worth trying, but the chances of me timing the screenshot just right to see the damage he deals are like 1 in a gazillion, even on 1x speed xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kevez
    148 posts Member
    If it is just Kylo, all his team is already eliminated, stun him with Finn and avoid using Poe's taunt to allow Kylo to free himself. Everytime he frees himself you will be able to use DPS attacks against his base defense instead of his bonus defense. I always periodically hit him with a flurry before his allies are eliminated so that he frees himself from stun and resets his defense in the flow of the match.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Yeah, I made the mistake once of continually removing his tm while stunned, and nothing wad hurting him. Now I make sure to let him come out of stun every once in a while.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    My empire toons don't know what you talking about, a fractured lylo it's a dead kylo ^_^