4th zeta trouble

Ender22
1194 posts Member
Currently I have zFinn, zR2d2 (number crunch), and Zylo.

Nothing is drawing me in for immediate use. I'm leaning towards Zader, but I won't be able to really use him in HAAT as I haven't unlocked with TS or sidious.

Then Zody, but two clones are only 5*, so that too will be a while. Quicker, but a while.

Any suggestions? Maybe ewok zeta needed for event?

194-115-248 if you don't mind taking the time to look at what I have

Replies

• Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    What's the point of R2 for Resistance P3 HAAT? Is it to prevent counter attack? Would Rey's zeta, causes daze, be good for that instead?
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    depends on your needs. i zeta'd both of r2's mostly 'cause he has so many tags and is basically a universal help for the light side, figured can't go wrong there.

it's interesting 'cause you zeta'd a leadership and are already considering another leadership. my first zeta'd leadership was also on finn but that was like my 5th one. maybe i just think zeta'ing uniques is more flexible 'cause a team can only have one leader at a time

also nothing wrong with holding some zeta mats, considering we have half a dozen new characters coming up in the next month or two, who knows, the new ones might be cool
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    If nothing has caught your eye then wait...definitely wait.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    M_L wrote: »
    depends on your needs. i zeta'd both of r2's mostly 'cause he has so many tags and is basically a universal help for the light side, figured can't go wrong there

My focus has been on HAAT. Though I plan on using zFinn, Poe, Zr2, DN, and maybe Zylo/(a 5th) for arena. I'm hoping they never get a turn and therefor I don't need 2nd Zr2 ability.
    M_L wrote: »
    it's interesting 'cause you zeta'd a leadership and are already considering another leadership. my first zeta'd leadership was also on finn but that was like my 5th one. maybe i just think zeta'ing uniques is more flexible 'cause a team can only have one leader at a time

I'm considering a second leader for HAAT and frankly Zader may save me Teebo time in Rancor. I'm hoping for insight on uniques. Nothing pulled at me.

It may be time to stockpile zetas. Idk.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    K_mett1 wrote: »

It's true
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Ender22 wrote: »
    K_mett1 wrote: »

It's true

Yeah, I'd just hold them for now unless you want a particular zeta ability.

I am sitting on 30 zeta mats myself. I just zeta'd Finn for phase 2 of the HAAT and also because I do think Resistance will be getting new toons and maybe upgrades later this year.

I will say Zader has been great for the Rancor for me and he can also do well in HAAT but probably also depends on if you have the Empire toons to complement him.