Should arenas be divided into amount of $ spent?

Just a thought. Let whales be with whales, dolphins be with dolphins and minows be with minows.

Replies

• No
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Do you think whales spend thousands of dollars so they can fight each other? ;)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • If someone wants to spend thousands of dollars on a game, let them have their little advantage. It's not unsurmountable. Besides, getting first place feels better if you're playing against the whales.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Do you think whales spend thousands of dollars so they can fight each other? ;)

Actually, why would EA have a F2P only mode/game at all? Out of the goodness of their hearts, lol!
  • Ha. This would never work. More Poepocalypse coins tosses
  • SfsJazz wrote: »
    Just a thought. Let whales be with whales, dolphins be with dolphins and minows be with minows.

You're funny.

I like you :)
  • Your idea is good. Something like divisional servers. But I don´t think something like this would be implemented, sadly.
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Bad idea . bad business. It really discourage for both F2p and p2p players.

• SfsJazz wrote: »

You're funny.

I like you :)

I like this post.
  • They should really segregate the forums as well. This might be funny if it was an original thought or was in O.T.
  • As much as I would like to see this, I do think that if you're paying the money to be the best, it's your right to stomp over my ftp team.
  • Song wrote: »
    Bad idea . bad business. It really discourage for both F2p and p2p players.

+1

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • MasterLuke wrote: »
    As much as I would like to see this, I do think that if you're paying the money to be the best, it's your right to stomp over my ftp team.

Well said.
  • SupremeLeaderSnoke
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    $$$$ does buy happiness in SWGOH !
    They love seeing/squashing FTP people try and earn top ranks. >:)
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    They should really segregate the forums as well. This might be funny if it was an original thought or was in O.T.

LOL
  • People pay money to have an advantage over those who don't. Separating them into different servers would nullify that advantage and render all the money spent completely useless.

Free players need to accept that they will always have an uphill battle in this game (or any other freemium game, for that matter). If you're not OK with that, then join us. Take your place at our side and together, we shall rule our server as whales. It is your destiny. You don't know the power of the heavy spending.

I'll never join you!

Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your college fund.

He told me enough. He told me you never set one up for me.

No! I spent your college fund.

That's not true! That's impossible!

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!