JediProtectors - Guild Recruitment

Boo
4134 posts Member
Hello Playerbase!

I am the guild leader of the JediProtectors (I know - lame name), but we are looking to recruit new guild members.

We are breezing through Heroic Pit Raid and are looking to start tackling Heroic AAT Raid in the near future - even sooner if we can bolster our number of guild members.

Currently we are at 24/50 guild members after assessing our positions and unfortunately issuing some lay-offs. These lay-offs included members that showed inactivity for more than 20 days and also produced 0 raid tickets.

We are looking for:

* Lvl 85 (but not essential - we are eager to help nurture and grow new players if they are willing)
* Daily player activity to the game is essential
* Daily Raid Ticket contribution is essential.

Our Raid Rules are as follows:

* Heroic Pit - every guild member is expected to watch when a raid is nearly available. We will then start the raid at 7:30pm allowing only 10 guild members to hit it, only once, before cut off that day. It is first come first serve to hit it. On day 2 only those members who have not hit the raid may hit it, but again only once. After mid-day on day 2 it is a full guild free for all to destroy the Rancor.
* These rules are subject to change depending how big and how strong our guild gets - each rancor raid may be limited to only a few guild members on a rotational basis - but all guild can start and retreat with one toon so that they are able to share in the rewards everytime.

* HAAT - we are currently working towards this and at this point everyone hits it until we can steadily beat it. We can then implement rules down the road. Our next attempt is currently set for December to allow more farming and growth.
* Everyone is expected to research what toons and what squads/synergies work best at each phase of the raid and try their best when that phase becomes available with their research squads.
* Everyone is also responsible for farming and gearing etc every toon that is reportedly good for this raid. In other words do not farm toons like CUP rather than a Zylo - make sense?

At the end of the day we are a very friendly and communicative guild that are easy going and fair. We contribute well to each other's gear requests and frequently communicate across guild chat.

If anyone reading this is interested in joining our guild please send me a Private Message

Thanks!

Replies

• how can i join? add me
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Hello Playerbase!

I am reviving this little post as I still have a few spots left in my lovely guild. After TB we all thought it best to have those spots filled.

Please PM me if you are interested - thanks!

Boo
  • Hello player base my old email went wrong with my forum account so I had no choice but to create a new one. I am now Boooo rather than Boo, so please still PM me if you areinterested (not I can no longer view any messages under my old account - thanks)
  • Would you be interested in a merge? I am acquainted with several of your members and would be eager to talk to them again.