Why is there so little activity on Squad and Character Strategy?

EldMapat
85 posts Member
This is my favorite section of the forums, but it seems like it is being used less nowadays. I mean here people actually try to figure out new strategies while general discussion is plagued with so many people complaining. Why aren't people using this section as much?

Replies

• Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options
    Did you just make a post because you had a strategy to discuss? No. So you haven't added any useful discussion here, either.

But honestly, I think people have plenty of discussion like that in their guilds, probably. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • EldMapat
    85 posts Member
    Options
    I should have put this in general discussion. At first i was thinking people who actually use this section would have better input
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    Options
    Three things have happened to which I am privy:
    1. Since the General Discussion area is more used, people will post there what belongs here;
    2. A lot of Squad/Character strategies have already been answered, enough that new posts are redundant;
    3. Players got afraid. When a strategy was discovered for HaaT and posted here, the devs immediately moved to disable the strategy. Whatever your thoughts on that specific instance, that can still inspire fear for those looking for cool, unusual connectinos.
  • EldMapat
    85 posts Member
    Options
    yeah that makes a lot of since. i am moving this to general discussion since it belongs there