Nightsister Teams

Wanted to ask, are they viable?

Replies

• Hell yeah there viable!!!
    • If you have Asajj at 7* and team him with Acolyte and Daka, they'll be some of the first to go in the round.
    • Add Sidious, Dooku, maybe some Droids or even GS to the picture to complete the team and you have a very deadly combination of speed and damage.
    • Add in the health steal aspect and watch out, especially if you use Sidious, Phasma and/or IG-88 with Asajj, since they are all high in health steal percentage.
    I switched to Asajj as leader last night to test this out and I haven't moved a position in PVP since last night at 6PM when I ended my round of play so my team is extremely viable...
  • Very viable! Initiate is solid and the changes to Ventress make her a lot more usable than before. I need to level Acolyte more to see how wel she plays with the other 4, but after Jedi event I'm going to be putting in a lot of effort into the NS squad. Side note: really hoping for Nightsister event like the Jedi one!!
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Very viable! Initiate is solid and the changes to Ventress make her a lot more usable than before. I need to level Acolyte more to see how wel she plays with the other 4, but after Jedi event I'm going to be putting in a lot of effort into the NS squad. Side note: really hoping for Nightsister event like the Jedi one!!

Same here I'm still leveling Daka so I can't spare the shard for acolyte but I have initiate at 5* and she is solid her buff immunize skill is a great Asajj counter too lol
  • Currently thinking of
    Ventress(leader)
    Old Daka
    Talia(debugged)
    Acolyte
    Dooku

Is acolyte better? or should I farm intiate? also, any other characters that can replace dooku?
  • I'm building a night sister team as well, currently initiate and Ventress at 6stars, Daka 5stars and talia 4stars.
    Ventress is fun!! Daka stun is consistent. Very fun team to play with.

P.S: I build this team for fun and DS mission, not the team for arena though I feel. This game is not about only arena.
    ;)
  • puppyCasey
    208 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Oh, cool you guys like ur assajj/daka teams

I think:

Assajj
    Daka
    Acolyte
    GS
    Poggle

I think GS pretty much required here, at least the way my server is. Fast assist with huge damage, with 30 turn meter on crit ... ie 1st to go round 2 ...offense up is redic and Poggle is very consistant.

Ill uave to decide if I should Poggle or Initiate(?) the crit one my lGW tokens. I am already getting Assajj (5*) from Arena, and I have 7k or so tokens so should b bout 2 wk
  • Someone in top 50 on my server runs full night sister team:
    Ventress
    Talia
    Daka
    Initiate
    Acolyte

Never had a problem beating him pre update. But to be top 50 would suggest its definitely viable
  • Sweet. ^_^

I've been planning for a nightsister team when I get Old Daka.

Ventress will be my first 7* (farmable via arena), and in so happy to they fixed her steal-health. Now she's a nasty vampire. ^_^ (still waiting for them to fix the rest of her bugs tho)

Initiate is also now a staple of my main team. She's easy to farm, great Atk, HP, and Speed. If you gave her a taunt ability, she could be one of the bests.

Talia is decent and versatile (healer / SPD up team, good spc. Atk.), and my acolyte needs loads of training, but still.

Ventress is great (gonna be even better once fixed), initiate is very good, Talia is good, just waiting on Daka (might replace acolyte with sidious at that point though)
  • update:

I currently have Old Daka, Talia, and GS only.
    So should I go for Acolyte or initiate?
    should I replace one with dooku?(farming)
    or any other characters. Thanks!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    They look grest for GW with so much life steal and heal.
  • I havent unlocked GW yet :(
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    kizito wrote: »
    I havent unlocked GW yet :(

Dont hurry ;)
  • I have to say that old daka is quite good. once she stunned a boss 3 times in a row :love:
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I run a Team of Nightsister in this order:

70 Asajj 7* 8 GL (5430) (Need 1 more gear items to max her out.)
    Skills: 7/6/7/6/6

70 Luminara 7* 8 GL (5656) (Need 1 more gear item to max her out.)
    Skills: 6/6/7/6

70 Daka 6* 8 GL (5148, 37/100) (Max Gear Level)
    Skills: 7/7/7/6

70 Acolyte 7* 8 GL (5808) (Max Gear Level)
    Skills: 6/7/7

70 Initiate 7* 8 GL (6093) (Max Gear Level)
    Skills: 6/6/6

70 Talia 7* 8 GL (5554) (Max Gear Level)
    Skills: 7/6/7/6

Working on:

70 Daka 6* 8 GL (5148, 37/100) (Max Gear Level)
    Skills: 7/7/7/6

Damage is High especially acolyte, Asajj, and Luminara.

Self Healing is very helpful especially Asajj (Asajj has 3 ways to self heal and can self heal through healing immunity with health steal with attacks even Sidious) and Talia (Talia is 100% lifesteal).

HP's are insane on Initiate (18,842), Acolyte (13,218), Luminara (11,329), Asajj lowest (10,509), Talia 7* (11,673), Daka (11,219 around 12,200 finished)

Speed Is quick sometimes Daka and Acolyte can attack 2 x in a single round.

The ability to remove all Buffs from other team and remove all debuffs from own group. With the exception of Sidious.

CC can stun 3 targets per round potentially, every hit takes away a potential 10% turn meter.

If Asajj is leader everyone attacks so fast, with Daka as leader everyone has insane HP's, I have found with Daka as leader I seem to move backwards on the PVP ladder faster than if I leave Asajj, the only reason I can think is the speed is just too fast for alot of teams.

For those who say there is no synergy that's simply because you do not play them at high levels. This team is super effective and yes you will lose some in the arena on defense but that's an AI problem. I stay in the top 300 no problem. I don't like all the cookie cutters out there, this team is fun to play.

Post edited by christopher152003 on
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Seeing as how easily a few of my non-meta teams destroy the early burst damage teams, I'm inclined to believe that losing ranks in Arena with non-meta teams is more about you getting attacked more by other players, rather than about your own team not being good enough. There's a lot of psychology going on.

So a Nightsister team might very well be very good. Losing Arena ranks on defense doesn't really say much about if your team is good or not.