Phoenix in HAAT p4

Corrog
308 posts Member
Has anyone really tested this?

I recently used my Phoenix squad in phase 4. They are very undergeared for HAAT, and most have mods at level 12 rather than level 15. And I use defense mods, almost exclusively.

And yet they surprised me. Sabine was the main damage dealer, which I expected, but Phoenix as a whole survived to enrage. And aside from Sabine, they're all gear 8. I performed better with this squad than my Jedi squad would have at gear 11.

So I'm wondering, has it really been tested? I'd love to know before committing resources to gearing this squad to 11. Sabine is already gear 10, but I have other plans for her.

Replies

• K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    It seemed like only common sense for me to try and see if they fit in anywhere. And yea they suprised me in the AAT/HAAT. With them constantly regaining protection and health they lasted a long time.

-7* toons (sans chopper)
    -recommended mods
    - All gear level 8 but I plan on getting them to 9 by the end of the month.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    I loved the manageability they afforded me in P4. Armor Shred on the top turret sticks and renews when it repairs. As it does on the tank itself. And every AoE, regardless of the source, was like a group heal. The tank was actually helping me at some points, lol.
  • I used them, without Sabine, and got very good results. Most of them are gear 8 or 9, being ezra gear 10. I do like 500k damage and don't lose until enrage. Once I get sabine the score will go up.

And their mods suck
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    I used them, without Sabine, and got very good results. Most of them are gear 8 or 9, being ezra gear 10. I do like 500k damage and don't lose until enrage. Once I get sabine the score will go up.

And their mods suck

Wow, that much without Sabine? Very much looking forward to gearing them, then :)
  • Corrog wrote: »
    I used them, without Sabine, and got very good results. Most of them are gear 8 or 9, being ezra gear 10. I do like 500k damage and don't lose until enrage. Once I get sabine the score will go up.

And their mods suck

Wow, that much without Sabine? Very much looking forward to gearing them, then :)

Yeah, ezra can crit for 10k (and twice that), call assists and then attack, and his special hits for 15k. He would be awesome at gear 11
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Anyone got a report on total damage at max gear?
  • bolobaby
    275 posts Member
    Ezra is a house on the raids. Team him up with a massive damage dealer and keep calling that specific assist.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    bolobaby wrote: »
    Ezra is a house on the raids. Team him up with a massive damage dealer and keep calling that specific assist.

Wiggs + Ezra is basically just like double the fun!
  • Vertigo wrote: »

I use these guys and they ROCK :sunglasses:
  • Are you guys toppling the tank? I found it difficult for phoenix to be all buffed at the right time to survive the air strike. I have not haat but on normal I used raid han for his aoe buff, sacrificed a couple shots from hera to use backup plan on him though.
  • Are you guys toppling the tank? I found it difficult for phoenix to be all buffed at the right time to survive the air strike. I have not haat but on normal I used raid han for his aoe buff, sacrificed a couple shots from hera to use backup plan on him though.

Chopper would help with that
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    AKHatbloke wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

I use these guys and they ROCK :sunglasses:

Where do you slot Ezra in? I'm averaging around 2M using Wiggs, Lando, Chirrut, and R2 on P4 and not sure who I would want to sub out for Ezra.
  • Sure he helps, and is the most underrated phoenix toon, but when trying to get in damage its hard to buff everyone one by one at the right time. With kanans counter its also hard not to topple the tank. Probably better to leave kanan out for a good attacker and not topple, or someone that can buff everyone in one turn. I need more testing to come to a good conclusion :)
  • Well, considering the counter, how would phoenix do on P1?