• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    bnexNcB.gif
  • :'(:'(
  • Vaylin
    39 posts Member
    Mlađo wrote: »
    This is **** come on i get 1 zeta in last month **** u and that challange

Then why don't you buy the mats. Let guess you think you shouldn't have to buy zeta mats from the fleet store and that your fleet currency should go to gear, rare chars, or ship shards.
  • dPaxton
    89 posts Member
    Yes it would be nice to use ship currency on ships and pilots
  • Mlađo
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Kitten zeta game wont get any
    Post edited by Spyda on
  • dPaxton wrote: »
    Yes it would be nice to use ship currency on ships and pilots

+1
  • Vuk
    32 posts Member
    3 zeta in 3 weeks !!!!!!! I mean that is just wrong ? I have been farming 14/20 for 3 months now !!!!!! I dont understand what changed ? I have 4 toons with zeta, first on my Arena fleet but last 2 months, zeta just ..... stoped....I dont get it.
  • Vuk
    32 posts Member
    Again I tried zeta challange and again 0/2...so this makes it 0/14....14 challanges for zeta mats....zero zeta mats. Bad RNG ? This is no RNG, this is a bug !!!
  • yeah normal, from long term statistics you should have pretty steady zeta rate per month (10-15/month)
  • I'm not even close to being able to do the challenge, but I get 1 just about every other day from the fleet store. Been lvl 82 for about a week, have 9 already
  • StealthAssasin
    224 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I get 6 Zeta a week. That's how I got my General Veers, and about to be Director Krennic's Zeta'ed up!!
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • Mlađo wrote: »

Dude buy them.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • I too am 0/14 on the challenges. Before that I got alittle lucky for my first zeta toon, but after that it nosedived. I am buying them with fleet comms, but still, it would be nice to see at least ONE sometime soon that way
  • nothing about his post says he doesnt buy them. just that the challenge drop rate is absolutely terrible
  • I mean, if they were easy to get, wouldn't that take away from the fun of getting them? Rare/unique items need to be dropped rarely, but if u can't sacrafice fleet credits then u must wait, lol
  • Mlađo wrote: »

Dude buy them.

+1 point, honestly, want the game to just give you every character maxed gear, and max lvl? Play the game, or pay the fleet price.
  • Mlađo
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Vuk wrote: »
    Again I tried zeta challange and again 0/2...so this makes it 0/14....14 challanges for zeta mats....zero zeta mats. Bad RNG ? This is no RNG, this is a bug !!!

Yeah i hear you i have same problem i zetad maul kylo vader savage and now waiting 2+ month
  • Mlađo
    34 posts Member
    I wont but man its too much
  • Mlađo
    34 posts Member
    Buy*
  • Interesting, i remember buying zetas at the beginning for one toon, then challenges were enough to put zetas on the next four toons and now i barely get anything from challenges (like 3 max per week) so i start buying again.
    I have the impression something has changed... or maybe drop rate is just not as good as i've believed so far.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    I mean, if they were easy to get, wouldn't that take away from the fun of getting them? Rare/unique items need to be dropped rarely, but if u can't sacrafice fleet credits then u must wait, lol

It is ruining my fun for sure. I have three saved and haven't equipped one since a little after dn came out. I have one on zaul, zavage, dn, and zader. I used one on zader for my arena team a long time ago and then they "fixed" his two days later. Now I still use him for GW and raids so it wasn't a waste but it hurt me badly in arena for about a month till I was able to farm another one and didn't need him outside arena at the time. Had to switch to maul team even though I had built a empire/zader one that turned out after "fix" not to be good in arena (he is really good now in arena but not back then). And that sith team took a long time so I went from getting top 3 everyday (I share payout) to top 10ish.

So I made an effort to make triple cleanse team so I didn't have to use another zeta. Now I have been using that same team for a very long time and have no plans to change it, unless ewoks are arena viable (i want to use them badly!!!). I want to try so many different teams in arena or in raids and GW but with the insanely slow farming of zetas I can't experiment at all. All I can do is wait and see if arena meta changes which means I will be forced to make a new team and need to be ready for that. It's pretty boring using the same team for months.

It also means I am not gearing any toons that need one to be good. I would LOVE to have a reason to gear thrawn since I could easily make a team around him with my empire squad that I had from when I planned to use zader in arena (had a maxed dt since a little after he was released and have been wanting to use him FOREVER). But he needs at least one zeta at high end arena so here I am waiting and then waiting some more hoarding resources and gear hoping I have a "reason" to use another team.

No way am I gonna get caught stuck with a bad team again that doesn't help me keep my rank in arena. That time was really awful and a lot of screaming into a pillow around my payout time was common lol. So now for many months my entire game experience is about waiting. Even with buying them in fleet it still takes about a month to make just one. That is just way too long to actually have fun in-game using or experimenting with new teams and toons. To use one I better be SURE (as in no possible nerf or "fix to match ability") comes in the future . And this elder and chirpa nerf has reminded me about that. So if ewoks become good I will use them BUT I will have to save at least two in case a new meta comes immediately after them, assuming they will be good of course.
  • Zeta abilities are incredible upgrades in most cases. Should they just be handed out like cards for titty bars are on the Vegas strip?

Use your fleet arena currency to buy them. What makes a character stronger: a set of stuncuffs or a zeta ability? He'll an entire gear level or a zeta? Mill take the zeta.

It would be nice to be able to gear toons and collect ships faster via ship currency, but if you have been at 14/20 for months then you are not spending the currency wisely.

If you really want that zeta spend your currency on the mats and nothing else you'll have it In a week
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Interesting, i remember buying zetas at the beginning for one toon, then challenges were enough to put zetas on the next four toons and now i barely get anything from challenges (like 3 max per week) so i start buying again.
    I have the impression something has changed... or maybe drop rate is just not as good as i've believed so far.

3 per week is an awesome droprate. If I get one a month from drops I consider that a win. I am not exaggerating at all.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    the zeta challenge is comparable with the carbanti challenge, it's nice to get some but you need a f ton more than you're getting from the challenges.
    quite frankly, the carbanti challenge is annoying me more than the zeta challenge.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Hate to break it to you, but it's RNG. I got 5 zeta mats from challenges in the last week, including one day where I got 3. That said, I buy them as well, as it's been well documented that it's unreliable to depend on the challenges.

You should be able to get one every other day at the worst, I would assume more often, since what are you using your fleet tokens for if not ships? Please don't tell me you're farming characters, except for maybe Chirrut. Gear is a nice bonus, but you should have you squad finished before you zeta them anyway.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    leef wrote: »
    the zeta challenge is comparable with the carbanti challenge, it's nice to get some but you need a f ton more than you're getting from the challenges.
    quite frankly, the carbanti challenge is annoying me more than the zeta challenge.

I'm hoarding carbs as well. Think I have ten full ones now lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    warmonkey wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

I'm hoarding carbs as well. Think I have ten full ones now lol

maaaaan, that's crazy talk !! ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I have around 60 zetas cause i dont have enough omegas or mk 3 ability mats to put the zetas on anyone. Also, even i i could, theres nobody i want to zeta
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Same story as a few folks above here... I got a pretty good run when I opened the challenge for a month or two, enough to equip 1 zeta per month perhaps, and lately, it all dried up, maybe 1 piece per week. I buy some as well, but it's tough because I also buy those pesky purple gear that just about everyone in my collection requires. Fortunately, I'm mostly done with buying ships.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/