Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Carth_Onassi1973
1706 posts Member
edited July 2017
I'm done.

I'm done being cordial and nice. Now it's time to act.

I just had a battle crash on me for first. You have no idea how frustrating this is!!!!

I been following protocol and lacing my grievances in the "bugs"!section, evedently, only to be lost and not read.

Bottom line.": FIX IT!!!!!
I will NOT spend a penny more umtil I see or at
Least hear that it's "being worried on". Enough already!

Once again (for about the 50th time) im on iOS and my iPhone 6 and iPad BOTH Fail.

Please give me some insight before I need to abandon this game and look for something else!!

@EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon @EA_MindTricks

Replies

• Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    I'm fairly certain there's a large topic about this in bugs and issues, but have you tried reinstalling the app? I was having similar issues, and that worked for me.
  • Options
    I'm done.

I'm done being cordial and nice. Now it's time to act.

I just had a battle crash on me for first. You have no idea how frustrating this is!!!!

I been following protocol and lacing my grievances in the "bugs"!section, evedently, only to be lost and not read.

Bottom line.": FIX IT!!!!!
    I will NOT spend a penny more umtil I see or at
    Least hear that it's "being worried on". Enough already!

Once again (for about the 50th time) im on iOS and my iPhone 6 and iPad BOTH Fail.

Please give me some insight before I need to abandon this game and look for something else!!

@EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon @EA_MindTricks

Take a deep breath, and reinstall the app
  • Options
    @HelenKeller @Corrog

I'm not an ****.

I wouldn't rant on the main forum, outside of where the issues need ro be, unless its been an ongoing problem AND I didn't do the the norm of what we dually do when a game doesn't work properly.

i have done EVERYTHING that I know to do. all im asking is for help with the issue that is not and has not been resolved can and I feel ive ren MORE than cordial within the process.
  • Options
    @HelenKeller I've done that twice already, re: reinstalling the app.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    @HelenKeller @Corrog

I'm not an ****.

I wouldn't rant on the main forum, outside of where the issues need ro be, unless its been an ongoing problem AND I didn't do the the norm of what we dually do when a game doesn't work properly.

i have done EVERYTHING that I know to do. all im asking is for help with the issue that is not and has not been resolved can and I feel ive ren MORE than cordial within the process.

Wow.

1) I never claimed you were an ****.

2) I'm not you. I don't know your thoughts and processes. I'm simply stating I had similar issues and saying what worked for me. It's just me trying to help. Apologies.

3) While I understand your frustration (I've lost crystal-bought energy to this glitch), it's a known issue at this point. They're working to try to resolve it, as was mentioned in that topic in the bugs and issues forum, by @Vampire_X .
  • Options
    @Corrog no, I apologize. I appreciate you trying to help. i did not see where they posted that this was flagged
This discussion has been closed.