It's time for the nightsisters to get their faction pass.

Prev13
MmoProNick
244 posts Member
edited July 2017
For months numerous players on the forums have asked for the nightsisters to get a faction pass, and all the devs have given us is a few rather cruel jokes in the radiofree tattooine podcasts. But now that even the ewoks have gotten a pass, who's left to pass?!?!? Let me break it down for everyone here.

Empire, Sith, Ewoks, Jawas, clones, resistance, first order, some rebels, and certain jedi have all received a pass at one time or another. These teams have also gotten new, viable characters for them to enjoy.
Of the remaining factions, Geonosian and tusken are too small to warrant a pass, Droids have received new toons over a long period of time, and remain pretty strong, as have jedi.

That leaves two factions to fix up, (three if you count separatists), Scoundrel/Bounty Hunter, and the nightsisters.

Now, several toons that have the scoundrel tag are very useful in many areas, such as boba fett, Han (both kinds), Dengar (rancor), IG-88, and lando; whereas the nightsister's only truly viable toon is ventress. Not only are the nightsisters desperately underpowered, but this faction also has a few characters that Cg can add to it (Kariss, Talzin), giving many reasons for a pass. Please CG, give this faction the love it deserves, and stop mocking its plight!

Below is an old faction pass I suggested for the clan. Maybe some of you here would like to read it.
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/108582/nightsisters-faction-pass-suggestion-the-least-loved-faction-in-the-game/p1

UDPATE: Feel free to leave suggestions on what You'd like to see in their eventually faction pass!
Post edited by MmoProNick on

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    If they made Old Daka into some kind of Necromancer Queen who revives Nightsisters constantly, I think they would be more fun to play.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    If they made Old Daka into some kind of Necromancer Queen who revives Nightsisters constantly, I think they would be more fun to play.

Nightsisters need Mother Talzin as a leader. I don't know why she isn't playable yet (she is in game files).
  • Ben01
    2 posts Member
    If night sisters get a faction pass it would be great if they get some synergy with Savage.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    When did jawas get a pass? I've been around since the beginning and don't remember them getting crap other than a bonus for aat, with the exception of getting more playable characters prior to the aat. But they've never been good as a team of jawas.
  • Considering Nightsisters & Bounty Hunters are the two passes I've wanted since the beginning, I agree wholeheartedly.
  • I want Separatists first.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    +1 i agree but fo didnt get any new characters,they just got buffed(which is awesome by the way)
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Yeah Jawas never got a faction pass, and they remain pretty bad, even in the AAT where they are supposed to be good

Honestly, Droids and Separatists should be the next on the list, not Nightsisters. All they did was being slaughtered by Grievous and the Droid army.
  • Waez wrote: »
    Yeah Jawas never got a faction pass, and they remain pretty bad, even in the AAT where they are supposed to be good

Honestly, Droids and Separatists should be the next on the list, not Nightsisters. All they did was being slaughtered by Grievous and the Droid army.

+1
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Waez wrote: »

Honestly, no. First off, droids were top 10 arena viable for over a year and basically got a bump when JE, Nebit and B2 were all introduced. Factions who have never been close to arena relevant should get passes before droids get yet another run.

1/3 of the Separatists were added later. All 5 Nightsisters have been in the game since launch. And the separatist tag was added rather recently as well.

I'd be cool with Nightsisters, Bounty Hunters, Jedi, even Tuskens and Jawas before Separatists - and definitely all before droids.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

The nightsisters got slaughtered because they were a real threat to palpatine.

Ventress got a boost and a couple zeta that improves ns faction, but the rest were left to rot. Accolyte was never ever any good. Daka is pretty good but outdated. And then there is Talia, stuck at gear 8 because I'm not wasting my rare droid callers on her lol
  • Waez
    286 posts Member

Ventress got a boost and a couple zeta that improves ns faction, but the rest were left to rot. Accolyte was never ever any good. Daka is pretty good but outdated. And then there is Talia, stuck at gear 8 because I'm not wasting my rare droid callers on her lol

They were slaughtered because they were a nuisance to Dooku and it wouldn't take much to crush them.

Nikoms565 wrote: »

Honestly, no. First off, droids were top 10 arena viable for over a year and basically got a bump when JE, Nebit and B2 were all introduced. Factions who have never been close to arena relevant should get passes before droids get yet another run.

1/3 of the Separatists were added later. All 5 Nightsisters have been in the game since launch. And the separatist tag was added rather recently as well.

I'd be cool with Nightsisters, Bounty Hunters, Jedi, even Tuskens and Jawas before Separatists - and definitely all before droids.

Droids were not meta until JE came along. Before that, they suffered immensely because of the Speed meta that wouldn't let them take a turn.
    The only moment prior to that were they were good was thanks to Poe, but it was more Poe than the droids who made the team good.

And even with JE, they were weak against Rex and then against Wiggs. They could easily be defeated, even on offense. The rise of pre-taunters after that definitely buried them.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Nightsisters need Mother Talzin as a leader. I don't know why she isn't playable yet (she is in game files).

She is in game files?? Can you link to a datamine or something similar for me? Keen as to read it :)
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Geonosians are the same size faction as Ewoks were prior to the upcoming release of 3 more. That said, I want a Geo faction pass as much as I want a Night sister pass, or the Ewok pass (which is not at all)

They were slaughtered because they were a nuisance to Dooku and it wouldn't take much to crush them.

Droids were not meta until JE came along. Before that, they suffered immensely because of the Speed meta that wouldn't let them take a turn.
    The only moment prior to that were they were good was thanks to Poe, but it was more Poe than the droids who made the team good.

And even with JE, they were weak against Rex and then against Wiggs. They could easily be defeated, even on offense. The rise of pre-taunters after that definitely buried them.

Yes but palpatine then used maul to lure out mother talzin to kill her. Every happens because of palpatine. He is the man ;)

Yes but palpatine then used maul to lure out mother talzin to kill her. Every happens because of palpatine. He is the man ;)

Mother talzin was one of the few people Palpatine truly admired the power of, the nightsisters were always a powerful clan, and revealed a truly different side of the force in star Wars. This faction is seriously under-represented in this game compared to their presence in the rest of star wars.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    MmoProNick wrote: »

Mother talzin was one of the few people Palpatine truly admired the power of, the nightsisters were always a powerful clan, and revealed a truly different side of the force in star Wars. This faction is seriously under-represented in this game compared to their presence in the rest of star wars.

What presence are you referring to? A couple episodes in a TV show? I think their representation is just fine.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    I agree we need a Nightsister faction pass however they are still more viable than droids if you Zeta AV.
    Droids (apart from from R2, B2 7 K2) desperately need an upgrading especially GG. The three IGs are "okay" but do need bringing up to speed with other factions.
  • How did you manage to access that page @Omeah ?
  • Ben01 wrote: »
    If night sisters get a faction pass it would be great if they get some synergy with Savage.

Maul as well
  • Yes to the nightsisters!
  • jarael
    107 posts Member
    agreed, i would love to have an all-female squad in this game, kinda tired of all the best characters being dudes
  • Noone in the real world knows who TF nightsisters are; but every layperson on the street would recognize half the characters in the separatist faction as being Star Wars.

At the moment, Separatists suck. They lack a number of iconic characters like Droideka and B2 droids. And they are some of the hardest to farm.

They should be an absolute priority for a faction psst. They are the Empire equivalent for the prequels and should be equally as dominant in the game.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    It's time for the Tuskens to finally get at least a full team.
  • Anditesh
    135 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    i agree they do. I talk about it in my video if anyone wants to check it out. It's my Youtube channel hk858

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rjuEhAZDIo
  • I wonder what will happen in September - November. Ewoks this month, Luke evolution next month. Then three months til Ep 8 comes out and an influx of new FO and Res toons.

I would hope that it is some combination of NS (Talzin), Sep/Galactic Rep (GG rework + Padme), Bounty Hunters (Jango) and an emperor and Yoda rework..

NS - only five plus toon faction that has no use in the current game, they need Talzin and maybe one other with good unique skills to take them over the top (Asajj zeta lead is already zVader worthy, so please make Talzin best skill(s) a unique or two)
    Sep - could definitely get some leader synergy and a GG rework should be done for one of the hardest to get toons in the game
    GR - though there are a ton of people that hate her, Padme should be in the game - and R2 needs his C3PO
    BH (or mandalorian)- jango plus a couple already in game toons could be added and maybe just maybe a certain Phoenix toon could get her BH tag (even though they said it wouldn't be done)
    EP and Yoda - 2 of the most powerful force users ever have been nerfed and passed by through power creep and silly non synergy teams

Then we get EP 8 with BB-8, Hux, Snoke and the new Res characters from the movie

Could be an exciting couple months
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader