raid behavior

Mfish
136 posts Member
This is going to be long. I am trying to see if anyone else is having the same issue we are. Over the past 10 days or so, our Hpit has been increasing in difficulty. People who could normally solo the raid consistently no longer can. Others have experienced a drastic drop in damage. Example... I can normally post anywhere from 8 mil to high 9 mil and have been able to do so consistently since the zader bug fix. The past several raids I have dropped in damage every single raid. From 8.9 mil, to 7.2 mil, to 5 mil, and today to 3.9 mil. Our teams and mods are all the same. There also have not been any changes to the characters that we are using or an announcement that the Hpit stats were going to be changed. Now for the really strange part. When I practice the raid during our Zero damage period I can consistently make it to 70% to 30% of phase 4. When its the scheduled raid time we experience a difficult rancor like we have never seen before. We are hoping to find out if anyone else is experiencing these same issues. We cannot figure out what is going on. It seems a little to severe to be RNG. We don't know if we have a bug, there has been an Hpit stat change, or even worse one of our guildmates hacked the rancor somehow. Any insight would be helpful. Thank you community.

Replies

• Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Still can auto solo but I noticed the tenacity has gone up the previous 2 raids, zader speed down and dots aren't sticking that well. And if you're using teebo, with the change in his mechanic you'll be likely to suffer.
  • Options
    Sometimes, Rancor dodges like Zaul :neutral:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    That's odd, my last run (yesterday ) I had my first auto solo since zader was fixed. Maybe I got all your good rng
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Mfish wrote: »
    When I practice the raid during our Zero damage period I can consistently make it to 70% to 30% of phase 4. When its the scheduled raid time we experience a difficult rancor like we have never seen before.

If during practices you can reach the same numbers as you could previously, then it just proves, that the difficulty is the same.

Niether server nor client knows when your 'real' attempt is scheduled. Next time you reach 30% of p4 during practice simply wait until your raid is scheduled, post the damage, and ... voila!