How good is 2ZR2?

Vice_torn
599 posts Member
If it matters you can check out my lineup here:https://swgoh.gg/u/vicetorn%20lds/

I have had regrets about what zetas I have chosen in the past. So I have been saving, setting on 42 zetas right now...

Currently I am running various versions of zDN lead teams. Only have his leader Zeted, was thinking of upgrading his unique, should work well verses Thrawn teams, and some fast Chaze teams. Also it should prevent GK from giving allies retribution.

My other option is to get both of R2's zetas and run a zQGJ team.... I likly would put 2 crit chance and 4 speed speed mods on all the Jedi...

Or should I keep saving and wait for Ewoks to come out?....

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    zzDN is solid w/ the right crew behind him.

Dooku, Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin, zSavage imo.

A proper jedi team will run u 4 zetas...2 on R2, 1 on Yoda and 1 on QGJ. Your other 2 non-zeta members r Ezra and GK.
  • Thanks for the reply, I went the with the second zeta on DN... Currently I run zzDN zDooku zSavage GK and either zYoda, EP or Thrawn depending on who I am facing. Typically I leave the EP version in defense It seems to get knocked back less. My payout was 17 hours ago, and still sitting rank 9... so works ok in defense. The second zeta on DN really does help on offense.

If I went with R2 I would have used JKA instead of Ezra... I do see how Ezra would definitely be better on defense.
  • Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    zzDN is solid w/ the right crew behind him.

Dooku, Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin, zSavage imo.

A proper jedi team will run u 4 zetas...2 on R2, 1 on Yoda and 1 on QGJ. Your other 2 non-zeta members r Ezra and GK.

u can easily run anakin instead of yoda. that is one less zeta
  • Thanks for the reply... went with the second Zeta for DN... I am running him with zDooku zSavage GK and either EP/zYoda/Thrawn, depending on my target. The second zeta does help on offense, won't hurt on defense I guess... I try to run the DN squad with EP for defense it holds out the best.

DN is very good vs Rex teams which are almost 50% of the top 20 on my shard. The one player running a zzR2 squad seems to drop into the 20s overnight...