Droid team after Poe nerf

I currently have a Droid team consisting of HK-47 4*, IG-88 5*, IG-86 4*, JC 4* and Poe 3* (Will be 4* in a day or so) Is Poe still viable for a Droid team now that he has been nerfed? And if not, who should i replace him with

P.S: I'm currently farming Poggle atm and have at 40 shards, need 40 more to go.

Replies

• Options
    poe's still good against toons below 142 speed, bad against those above. replace Jc with poggle.
  • Options
    Zekex wrote: »
    poe's still good against toons below 142 speed, bad against those above. replace Jc with poggle.

I was planning to replace JC with Poggle, eventually
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yeah, droids used to be fighting up in top 5. Basically 88 will never get another turn to fire when you're on defense, so it will hurt. I'd consider swapping him out for GS. Poe still does his job when it's his turn, but 88 is too fragile to survive until then.

If you can get your hands on Lobo, he'd be a good pickup for your team. Obviously Poggle will help you too.

With that said, you should be okay for a while. I'm sure they won't fall too far
  • Options
    I heard they didn't nerf poe's speed, just the effects. do we have confirmation on his speed being nerfed?
  • Options
    Poe is still viable.
  • Options
    I heard they didn't nerf poe's speed, just the effects. do we have confirmation on his speed being nerfed?

Yes. I can just go to my Poe and it is 142. Doesn't matter since they changed the speed mechanics anyway
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Yeah, droids used to be fighting up in top 5. Basically 88 will never get another turn to fire when you're on defense, so it will hurt. I'd consider swapping him out for GS. Poe still does his job when it's his turn, but 88 is too fragile to survive until then.

If you can get your hands on Lobo, he'd be a good pickup for your team. Obviously Poggle will help you too.

With that said, you should be okay for a while. I'm sure they won't fall too far

Thanks man