Bodhi Rook

Has anyone found a place for him? I remember everyone thinking he would be amazing, but now what.
"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• CameronD
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Waiting for his ship, I'm hoping it has pao or Chaze in it and it's pure bad azz
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Stolen imperial freighter
  • Dameron
    38 posts Member
    Options
    I think Chaze would make more sense as crewmates. So basically a Rogue One version of Phoenix squadron.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    Don't think he has a use nor getting a ship since he flew cargo and Jyn K2 and Cassian already have a ship
  • ScotBott
    166 posts Member
    Options
    He helps good against zmaul teams adding evasion down
  • Options
    I think you should give up.
    I admire the efforts you make to make a good use of him.
    He simply doesnt work.
    IMO you would use a lobot lead droid team before using Bodhi effectively.
    If he would be Resistance or First order, he would fit easily to them. But, rebel teams dont really gain much advantage from turn meter manipulation. They are rather based on critical damage high base speed and lots of bonus attacks and assists.
    (Maybe you should try him in a First Order team, if you really want. zPhasma (l) Zylo FOTP, FOO, Bodhi. )
  • Options
    I think you should give up.
    I admire the efforts you make to make a good use of him.
    He simply doesnt work.
    IMO you would use a lobot lead droid team before using Bodhi effectively.
    If he would be Resistance or First order, he would fit easily to them. But, rebel teams dont really gain much advantage from turn meter manipulation. They are rather based on critical damage high base speed and lots of bonus attacks and assists.
    (Maybe you should try him in a First Order team, if you really want. zPhasma (l) Zylo FOTP, FOO, Bodhi. )

Oh I do NOT want him at all.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar lead, Leia, Bodhi, Pao, your favorite 5th (preferably someone with multiple non-attack abilities and not a Rebel so that Leia is more likely to be called by Ackbar's leader ability).

Someone said there's a bug, however, and Bodhi's Spotter ability isn't triggering Ackbar's leader ability. I haven't verified this because Bodhi was released at a time when I had a bunch of teams done, but also a bunch of teams in progress, so working on him was redundant. :(
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.