Who's next in GW?

So for the GW farm, excluding ships rn, there is:
Zeb, Bodhi, K2, Cad, Luminara, Initiate, Teebo, Biggs, Datcha, Poggle, IG-86, Raider, Resistance Pilot, Phasma, and Magma.
When I remove the 7*, I'm left with:
Bodhi, Cad, Initiate, Datcha, Poggle, IG-86, Raider, Resistance Pilot, Phasma, and Magma, removing 5.
I'm farming Phasma rn, and if I remove the garbage toons, I have:
Datcha, Poggle, IG-86, Resistance Pilot, Magma, removing 4.
So who should I focus on next.

"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Depends on what you want next. IG-86 and RP have the most utility. RP has a ship and if you haven't farmed a Resistance squad yet, it might be a good idea, and even though RP isn't generally one of the best choices for a Resistance squad, she's easy to farm.
    Despite not being the meta anymore, having a good droid squad can be useful, too.
    Magma would probably be the third choice. Situationally he can be very good.
    Dathcha and Poggle are far less useful.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Pyrefly wrote: »
    Depends on what you want next. IG-86 and RP have the most utility. RP has a ship and if you haven't farmed a Resistance squad yet, it might be a good idea, and even though RP isn't generally one of the best choices for a Resistance squad, she's easy to farm.
    Despite not being the meta anymore, having a good droid squad can be useful, too.
    Ik that Dathcha and Poggle arent that useful, they're just more viable than the others.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • Pyrefly wrote: »

TO not a good choice for Resistance Squad? You sir obviously don't run Resistance in P2 HAAT.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Farm extra shards for gear in shard store
  • You will need dathcha for the crit damage mod challenges. And the rest I agree with the posters above
  • Farm what you have a squad for, if you don't have a squad/need you can always save, there's always a chance they add another character as GW farm and if you have a nice savings it'll make it easy. Sadly there's no telling what besides ewoks is needed in the near term.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Gar saxon & Imperial Super Commando should be f2p very soon... im sure one of them will appear in gw.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »

TO not a good choice for Resistance Squad? You sir obviously don't run Resistance in P2 HAAT.
    Erm... how does "isn't generally one of the best choices" translate in your mind to "not a good choice"?
    Rey and R2 are more beneficial to the game as a whole than RP for Resistance squads.
    And while I don't run Resistance in HAAT, it's my understanding that R2 is better than RP for P4, giving them somewhat equal value for HAAT. Given R2's massive strategic value to more than just Resistance, it's assumed that the OP will be working on building R2 up regardless, which means that the OP could very well do without RP even while running Resistance in all aspects of the game.
    You'll also, however, note that I still placed RP first, so...
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!