Would you prefer clones to have helmets?

First off, hello all! This is my first post in these forums.

Anyway, back on topic.

I was pretty disappointed when I started this game and noticed that there are only two clone characters (now 3 of course). But I know that they will inevitably add more clones (cant wait to have a full clone team). But while I love the Clone Sergeant (probably too much, I spent all my training droids/energy/mats on him), Fives and Rex look a little odd. For one, their faces barely look like their original versions. I know that GoH has a different art style from The Clone Wars, but Rex looks like a grumpy old man and Fives like a greasy mobster. Second, where are their helmets!? Thats probably the number one thing everyone loves about clones: their helmets and armor. I suppose the helmetless thing is to differentiate the clones from each other, but they already look pretty much the same anyway. They are clones after all.

So, would you prefer for all clone characters to have helmets? I for one would, both to have awesome helmets and to cover up their awkward faces.

Or maybe they are already planning to address this with the rumored upcoming skin system? That would actually be a way better solution to to just replacing their heads outright.

PS is there a poll system in this forum?

Replies