322 million GP Guild recruiting. We have beaten HRancor. Flexible, balance real life with the game.

Prev1345
PadmeSkywalker
271 posts Member
edited October 2021
eShyVcA.jpg?1

**Do you want to be in a great guild, but you don’t want SWGOH to feel like you have a second job? Want 31* rewards in Geo DS and 21* in Geo LS? We’re a competitive guild, with active leadership, and we’re flexible with our requirements, since real life comes first.

We’re looking for someone who is at least 5 million GP, is a daily player, has 1 GL and is committed to improving their roster. **

Adult Gaming is recruiting. We're a Heroic Sith guild that is team-focused, with active leadership. We’re competitively, but we understand real life comes first and that the game should not feel like a second job. We’re looking for active players that participate in all events and are committed to improving their rosters.

-We run only Heroic Raids.
-All Raids are 24hrs no damage. Haat launches at 8pm Eastern and is FFA, Sith launches at 9pm Eastern and is also FFA. Rancor raid launches at 7pm Eastern and is on sim.
-TW: We have a pretty good core. We are getting R9 gear if everyone contributes. We ask one defensive team per territory and 60 banners on offense.
-Heroic Rancor: we have beaten Rancor.
-We have a Line chat we encourage people to join, but it's not mandatory.
-We ask that players do a minimum of 450 daily raid tickets, but we don't boot people out because real life gets in the way and they might have low tickets sometimes.
-Our Galactic Power is at 322 million.

-We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.
-We're team-focused, with veterans who are happy to give advice and stable leadership.

Requirements:

-Must be level 85 and minimum 5 million total roster galactic power and a have a GL
If you're interested please send me an ally request in the game and DM me. My Ally Code is 383-247-961 (PadmeSkywalker).

Thanks!
Post edited by PadmeSkywalker on

Replies