How to contact shard mates in arena?

Curious how to find my shard mate and join their chat. Help

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    There are a few ways. You could try to contact their guild members in the forums. You can also try searching their in-game names in the forums and messaging them. Outside of that, there are more aggressive methods, such as changing your in-game name to your line or discord ID. That one is probably a last resort since it costs crystals.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    search of the top 10 ish players is always a good start. also check for the recruitment posts of their guild can be the long road but may lead to a contact.
  • Thanks guys!
  • I don't like this idea overall... its just against the sense of the whole mode
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    King_Tami wrote: »
    I don't like this idea overall... its just against the sense of the whole mode

How so?

Being polite to people outside of your payout, seems like a good idea. Less wasted battles moving up to get pushed back right away, because the person you attacked was positioning for payout when you were just moving up.
  • King_Tami wrote: »
    I don't like this idea overall... its just against the sense of the whole mode

Elaborate?
  • Curadan
    49 posts Member
    Probably another complaint about "collusion". Because that never gets old...