Yet another "Whom should I farm in GW?" thread.

Ring
559 posts Member
I'm one refresh away from 7-starring Phasma. Already have Lumi at 7*, so she's out as well. I'm stuck with around 2k GW tokens, thinking about who would be a good character to farm next. At this point I'm a bit torn between Poggle the Lesser, Resistance Pilot and IG-86. The problem is, I don't really need any of them. The only droid I have is IG-86 at 3*. Not really enough to make Poggle very useful. That would suggest going after IG-86, but the word around the forum is that droids are much weaker since the last patch. So maybe Resistance Pilot, who is supposed to be the poor man's FOTP? Or maybe Biggs, I have him unlocked already (got him in a Bronzium drop) and there are supposed to be starships coming in the future...

I'm really at a loss here, because none of the characters in GW now are of any significant use to me at this point. They don't go with any of my present characters and I can't really afford any long-term farming plans, because I already have those: get a Jedi team to 7* for the next round of the Yoda event.

Any and all suggestions welcome :)

Replies

• In this situation I got Poggle to 5* and am now working on IG86.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    In this situation I got Poggle to 5* and am now working on IG86.

Interesting. Thanks. Maybe another DS character will come in handy to get more nodes open.
  • I have ig86 at 7* and he one shots virtually anyone with his assist and poggles offense up. Hes a beast
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I went with 7* Poggle as my second character choice. I didn't use droids and he made me a #1 finisher most days. But I had Poe and my rank fell to #4 yesterday with the patch. Anyway, if you're not getting QGJ, I think Poggle is a no brainer.

If you get QGJ, you won't really need the offense up. Get 86 in that case. He's tanky for an attacker and has amazing dmg output. Only downside is his speed.