Community Project - "How do I beat this team ..."

2Next

Replies

• Star Wars; Galaxy of Heroes is a pretty great game, and it has a shocking amount of depth for something that can be played on our phones. There are so many characters, each with so many rocks and papers and scissors, that it can be a bit overwhelming learning to deal with the latest meta group.

I thought it would be useful to start a reference post where various strategies on how to defeat specific characters or certain teams are laid out. For example:

BAZE and CHIRRUT
    After Baze's first turn, he will only taunt when Chirrut falls below 100% health or when an enemy is defeated. When facing this duo in a team, a good strategy is to wait for Baze's pre-taunt to fall off, focus down the other 3 characters, and leave Chirrut for last.

Hard counters
    Boba Fett's execute
    Thrawn's fracture + burn

Obviously there are multiple strategies on dealing with any one character or team, so hopefully this takes off. I'd love to read strategies (especially unusual ones) on how to deal with some of the more powerful teams out there.

Me? I just kill Baze first because as a Wiggs user, he's already lost most of his protection simply from ****'s turn. Then I kill Chirrut. Then the others. Lol. However, if a zBariss is present, I have to take her down, and usually use shock to prevent the enemy heavies from healing and taunting
  • Why did it censor Big.g's?
  • The one character option to beating Baze and Chirrut is Chopper.

https://youtu.be/REPcODsyKfc
  • pabrimmer wrote: »
    I'd like to hear some thoughts on the Rex lead, Thrawn, DN, Artoo, GK teams. Preferably strategies where you don't have to compete on high speed secondary mods.

This team is easily exploitable if you can get your Thrawn faster than the opposing R2. He's the only one you really need absurd speed on, but the more spread around the team, the better. Theres no pretaunt so you can use Raid Han Solo to stun Thrawn, then use your Thrawn to fracture GK. Take your pick for the other three, but I would suggest a TFP or b2 for the AoE buff immunity.