I regret putting a Zeta on _____

Prev1345
WildGrunt
1230 posts Member
edited July 2017
Who do you regret putting a zeta on? I almost put a zeta on boba Fett and I'm happy I didn't. Share your yelp review of the zetas you put :)

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Possibly fotp as he was in arena at the time but since been bumped out...still a great zeta but just adds value in gw and raids now

The other 6 or 7 wouldnt change
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Dooku.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    I regret my zeta on fulcrum ahsoka,she has 0 uses
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • The unique on nihilus. It can cause rex to cleanse & then apply tenacity up before i can lock him down with other debuffs.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    I zeta'd the Fett as well. While I wouldn't say I'm disappointed in it....he's not a toon getting a lot of use now. He was in my Arena team for a while, and it did help me win a few matches. It's a very situational zeta. When you take advantage of it, it's great. But it's completely irrelevant many times as well.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Could say Zylo, but he had his uses while he was good.
  • I put a zeta on Maul, but then discovered that without the Sith Assassin, Sith Trooper, or Savage Opreas built that I was better off going back to Zader lead while I built my triple cleanse team. I very occasionally use Maul as lead in GW if the RNG hates my Zader lead, but I probably haven't fought as many battles with him as lead as the number of zeta materials it took to give him that lead.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Ender22 wrote: »

Still one of the better zetas out there... massive poweful toon... guess u did it just to try and get extra scores in p1
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Saraleb wrote: »

Still one of the better zetas out there... massive poweful toon... guess u did it just to try and get extra scores in p1

You can still do it in p1 just takes a lot longer
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member

Did it for P1 and Arena. He brought me up high in Arena. He just doesn't keep me there. Not too good on defense.

I agree it's one of the better zetas. But if I had done Zader first, I'd spend less time in Rancor, have a better P2 team, have a faster Tie Advanced (oh so key), And have done well in Arena for a while
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    WildGrunt wrote: »

You can still do it in p1 just takes a lot longer

A lot longer. But I don't mean this post to be about that.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    no regrets.
    I not using 3 (out of 7) at all though, mainly because i'm doing limited dmg in the hAAT.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • JRCPKT99
    292 posts Member
    QGJ was my first zeta, and although I don't dislike it...I really haven't needed it or used it.

Thought it would be the game changer.

Same thing with Ashoka fulcrum. I wasted one on that too.
  • JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    QGJ was my first zeta, and although I don't dislike it...I really haven't needed it or used it.

You need the right squads for both. They're not plug and play.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    JRCPKT99 wrote: »

I ALMost went QGJz myself. I started this game gung-ho for Jedi. Started well, dropped off thinking I'd make a comeback when I got zeta, read the need for GK too, a little discouraged but thought I might do it. I was close to getting 20 zeta material, then I fought them in GW, GK and all. Beat them easily. So disappointed. They weren't that good. At least not with just the one zeta. Needs Zoda, GK, a good ezra, and Aayla, none of which I have
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Zylo is still good. Even just to solo half of the gw and keep your other toons healthy. Also during payout, he can help you beat teams that might otherwise best you on defense. He's a really strong zeta, escape or not.
  • Arkham
    275 posts Member
    Zader.

I didn't have the proper support toons for him, nor did I have him at a high enough gear level to make good use of the zeta. He lets me do really well in the pit and helped a little in normal AAT, but now we have hAAT on farm, and I need to put in a lot of work to make him usable. It would be easier to build a resistance team from scratch.

If I hadn't, I'd be about to put a second zeta on R2 ... (rather than just the first) ...
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Barriss and Kylo, only because I didn't finish them to g11.
  • I gave my phone to my little brother and an hour later I noticed he spent 600 crystals unlocking lobot and put a zeta on yoda's leader ability. Needless to say he's got his own account now...
  • QGJ

Well, not regret as it's handy in GW sometimes, but I don't have GK so my jedis are about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.
  • I gave my phone to my little brother and an hour later I noticed he spent 600 crystals unlocking lobot and put a zeta on yoda's leader ability. Needless to say he's got his own account now...

OOOF!!
  • Sid.
    Has added almost nothing to any of my teams, not sure I understand why lol. I have a zader, zaul and zavage who are much more valuable imo
  • i regret zeta thrawn. he's easily handled with F2P teams, total waste.
  • Maul , used him for two days then realized zader was just as good.
  • Saxon..... stop laughing at me
  • Zeta'd Vader and Kylo Ren.

I regret nothing! ...though the stated purpose for the Kylo zeta didn't really pan out, I still use him heavily and enjoy what he brings to the table.
  • Zetas on Vader, Dooku, Fett, DN(unique), & Thrawn x2. Not sure I really regret any, but I'd take back DN's zeta before any others.
  • Vader. I don't use him in arena and I didn't have the other toons to be a force in raids. I saw a marginal increase in raid damage from running my zMaul lead sith team.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    I regret dooku!! I have every zeta for every sith and zooku is the only one I don't use at all. Zooku doenst even compare to dooku under DN.
  • Ive zeta'd vader savage sid and crylo and so far i do not regret any of them.