TOP F2P Zeta Abilities

Smithie
1427 posts Member
https://youtu.be/TXZWHG3lSvA

BEWARE YOU COULD BE IN FOR A SCARE..

Happy Monday Everyone

In this episode of TOP 5 I will be taking you on a journey to the TOP 5 Free To Play Zeta Abilities.

I rank 5 the Zetas 5-1 give a overview of the ability and give you the info on why they are good for F2P+

I would normally give a big summary on the video but I feel it could ruin the experience for some interested in watching the video.

If you enjoy the video please give the video a thumbs up and subscribe for more content.

What is your thoughts on the video?

Replies

• I've done zetas on, Barliss,Fett,Vader,FOST,Ren,Phasma and Finn.
    I feel Barliss is a top 6-8 zeta quite easily, very underrated, fits in a lot of squats. I did Fettt a long time ago and was great for quite sometime so no regrets on it. I would agree Ren's zeta and overall toon is top 10 in game. I haven't used Finn enough to have an opinion.
    The only problem with zeta Maul or QGJ is they both need 2-3 more high level toons with zetas to get full use.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Robertdd1 wrote: »
    I've done zetas on, Barliss,Fett,Vader,FOST,Ren,Phasma and Finn.
    I feel Barliss is a top 6-8 zeta quite easily, very underrated, fits in a lot of squats. I did Fettt a long time ago and was great for quite sometime so no regrets on it. I would agree Ren's zeta and overall toon is top 10 in game. I haven't used Finn enough to have an opinion.
    The only problem with zeta Maul or QGJ is they both need 2-3 more high level toons with zetas to get full use.

Your Barliss must have very thick thighs.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Robertdd1 wrote: »
    I've done zetas on, Barliss,Fett,Vader,FOST,Ren,Phasma and Finn.

Your Barliss must have very thick thighs.

Had some gifs for this, but might fall under the inappropriate content category.