Should Ship Arena Timer Be Decreased?

Does anyone else think the ship timer is too long? With all the collusion in arena, it is often necessary to repeatedly hit battle to try and break in and get a shot at taking 1st. This is annoying enough in regular arena when it's up to 5 minutes. It's absolutely brutal for ship arena. With 4x speed I think the timer could be reduced.

Replies

• There is collusion is Fleet Arena as well? Most people do one battle a day from what I have seen..
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    There is collusion is Fleet Arena as well? Most people do one battle a day from what I have seen..

Either that or I'm in a shard with people who refresh with crystals to attack again immediately.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    There is collusion is Fleet Arena as well? Most people do one battle a day from what I have seen..

Either that or I'm in a shard with people who refresh with crystals to attack again immediately.

That sounds annoying. You should collude with someone on your shard and just take turns hitting them so they waste battles haha.
  • Or just multiple people on the same payout trying to fight 1st I guess. So I shouldn't say it's collusion. But regardless, it's annoying whatever the reason because of the long timer.
  • MilMuertes
    315 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Or just multiple people on the same payout trying to fight 1st I guess. So I shouldn't say it's collusion. But regardless, it's annoying whatever the reason because of the long timer.

I deal with both on my fleet. Competitive payout and some of us are on a chat trying to collude!

But yes, battles should be lessened by 30 - 60 seconds. It never takes that long now with 2x and 4x