392 posts Member
When do we want them? Soon

Replies

• SimonC
    36 posts Member
    Byakuya wrote: »
    When do we want them? Soon

+10000000000
    I would spend a little money on the game for mod packs if they were regular. BRING THEM BACK CG THEY WILL MAKE YOU MONEY.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    2 vaults coming your way next time they come cg :D
  • The original mod packs were great the rerealesed ones not so much. I don't know how much they are required now as there us a 100% drop rate.

Since the 100% drop rate I have gotten some really good mods better than any I got from a pack.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Are you joking? Lol, spending 700 crystals a day just to sell the lot, mutiple days of the week. Going to quit the mod farming soon. Chasing the non existent dragon. Trash x trash = double trash
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Byakuya wrote: »
    Are you joking? Lol, spending 700 crystals a day just to sell the lot, mutiple days of the week. Going to quit the mod farming soon. Chasing the non existent dragon. Trash x trash = double trash

Trash^2
  • Ariella
    219 posts Member
    I thought the guaranteed drop rate was a step in the right direction. But I can't remember the last time it produced a decent mod for me :(
  • I can't find a mod that give me more than 6 speed as a secondary
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    I was hoping they would be part of the 4th of July celebration along with the new ewoks but all that got nixed when they messed up the last update and and to go back to fix the update (the pink pixels of power in ship battles). Looks like we will have to wait for labor day in September when they usually do a crystal pack bonus.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Should drop during marquee events! Im constantly checking the resources tab sah sad
  • Byakuya wrote: »

I think you are remembering the updated mod packs through rose coloured glasses. I didn't buy any, but from what I heard they were basically the same as getting a bunch of drops from the challenge only with more 3* and 4* mods and fewer 5*.

The 100% drop rate probably makes farming mods from challenges as good a deal as the original mod packs, which were vastly superior to the updated ones. And double mod drops is better than any other way of getting mods we have had.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    ^ Its just rng. 3 and 4 star mods arent to bad if they are circles or diamonds
  • We don't want mod packs. Unless they are good old ones.
  • Ava_Kdizzle
    844 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Even the early mod packs were hit and miss. I bought plenty of them and got some very good mods from them (although nothing higher than +15 speed and only 1 of those) but also had many purchases that didn't have a single usable mod on a backup team. Many forum posts at the time even said only to buy those packs if you were desperate for mods or were willing to spend a great amount, similar to chromiums. I have gotten better mods during double drops with the 100% drop rate than I did with the early mod packs and I was an advocate for those too.

I would like for them to come back, but be prepared for lots of posts saying that they are useless because there are non-spenders who dropped 1200 crystals on two packs and got junk mods.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    flat,800x800,075,f.u4.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    I believe! I want them too and I think this is where I got my best mods! lol
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    No!
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator

Try one that has +5 at lvl 1...then after maxxing it, the speed is...

+5

This has happened to me...a lot...

RNG...

...I guess
  • upgrade them to 9 not 15. then if the stats you want upgraded, finish it out. saves a ton of creds
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    upgrade them to 9 not 15. then if the stats you want upgraded, finish it out. saves a ton of creds

Upgrade a green to 3
    Upgrade a blue to 6
    Upgrade a purple to 9
    Upgrade a gold to 12

After that decide whether or not you want to take it to 15.

Try one that has +5 at lvl 1...then after maxxing it, the speed is...

+5

This has happened to me...a lot...

RNG...

...I guess

Yea no kidding I hate it cause I can't get a whole lot of mod speed past the 30 I get from a 5 dot arrow mod